Plaziflex for mono

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I cant see it being that good on Mono... I did find that you only got waves if you jumped on it too early with skim though...

People who get waves using a plazi aren't using it right ... makes me laugh people slag tools off when they don't adapt to use em or use them wrong ... the sort of people where lifes problems are everyone else fault imo hahaha

lol I cant see it being that good on Mono... I did find that you only got waves if you jumped on it too early with skim though...
Nah defo not for render might
People who get waves using a plazi aren't using it right ... makes me laugh people slag tools off when they don't adapt to use em or use them wrong ... the sort of people where lifes problems are everyone else fault imo hahaha
No problem mate harsh but true what's your username mystic Meg ya got all that from me not rating plazi do u lube yours that's where am going wrong

I only use a non sponged blade so cant comment on the sponge backed but with how flexibile they are and without any practice yeah youd create some walls with rhythm lol

Anyways - non sponged backed ... closed trowel, not a ton of pressure and on the gear early ... pretty much like a s/f pass .... let it pick up then again closed angle on the trowel.. if your ham fisted you'll probably just drag to your first coat and then basically you've messed it up ...

I prefer the foam backed ones :) Shame no one else makes them

Ive got one in my tool cupboard .... i'll give it a whirl sometime to see the difference but seems way to flexible for anything other than a polish imo ... the non sponged when closed leave a similar pass to a s/f imo if your on it after a flatten .... I rarely use mine other than end of set now as the s/f does the business

o and sorry @spreadasaid if my post came across abit blunt .... bit too straight up with people at the moment after some seriously bizarre customers ... 'yes can you start my render job but im still getting quotes' .... yes makes total sense !!!

Havnt had much of a go with 1 but have to say they were spot on over artex seemed to pull in nice and quick

Worth having one in the trowel bucket just for any curved bits imo ... did some free hand bull nosed corners recently / vaulted ceilings ... actually makes it easy

No probs brother curves aswel al give ya that 1, getting back to the point has any 1 tried on mono,by the way if messages are bit mixed up its because am crap at out like this

Hahah yeah m8 - Totally bizarre ... was lookin forward to it as well ....made changes at his request 2 times and resubmitted the quote then says I need it by sunday as ive getting more quotes over the weekend.... I politely told him i'll leave it as he obviously hasn't any intention of using me ...

.... looked at another today but was only top half of a semi but be a nice little job I could on my own if I had too

Hahah yeah m8 - Totally bizarre ... was lookin forward to it as well ....made changes at his request 2 times and resubmitted the quote then says I need it by sunday as ive getting more quotes over the weekend.... I politely told him i'll leave it as he obviously hasn't any intention of using me ...

.... looked at another today but was only top half of a semi but be a nice little job I could on my own if I had too

some strange people about

There loss mate move on to next job annoying tho

Status
Not open for further replies.