Player of the tournament

Members online

gps

For England for me it’s either Trippier or the mighty maquire he has been immense, at times has looked like messi carrying the ball forward lol

Pickford also silenced his doubters so far imo

I can see that, but for me at fault for the Belgium goal, and certainly the Columbian equaliser, saving a shot that was going wide which conceded the corner. He wasn’t that convincing in the shootout either. 7/10 for me

now that is a difficult one.....considering ive watch most games full of beer.
i cant remember who plays for england lol

Probably for england trippier, not that i watch many games, but i rate him anyways liking spurs lol. For the tournament, kante has been pretty solid as usual, de bruyne has been good, hazard has been good. Modric and rakitic have been good too for the most part.

Trippier for his consistency, Maguire done well to, got a touch like a rapist though. Overall best so far has to be KDB, looks head and shoulders above the rest when he plays.

Costa the Brazil one and gotovin Russia

For England I agree with gps original post those brilliant but has to be Pickford if it was down one guy, what a save

Kane has been poor, but will win the golden boot just for scoring penalties joke really.
His link up play has been well but find he’s playing to deep to often because of young playing. 9 times out of 10 he’ll cut in on his right forcing Kane to play with his back to goal.

You clearly haven't been watching any England games. Hands down Sterling has been different gravy :risas:

• Funny
Reactions: gps
His link up play has been well but find he’s playing to deep to often because of young playing. 9 times out of 10 he’ll cut in on his right forcing Kane to play with his back to goal.

He can’t move let alone run come the 2nd half

Kane has been poor, but will win the golden boot just for scoring penalties joke really.
Just for scoring penalties....
Look how many penalties have Been missed in this tournament, plus even the ronaldos and messi miss, the pressure to score a penalty for your country.

I've been impressed with Henderson I'm not his biggest fan, but I think he's been outstanding on the quiet,and yes maguire, trippier, stones hasn't put a foot wrong.
Other teams, gimenez of Uruguay, rakatic Croatia , mbappe france even for just how he tore Argentina apart.lukaku every time I've seen him he's been top draw.

His runs are excellent and he creates a lot of space it's just his final ball.
If we are to beat Croatia mind,it will be won in the midfield.

His runs are excellent and he creates a lot of space it's just his final ball.
If we are to beat Croatia mind,it will be won in the midfield.

Yeah i've gave him some stick but agree with that, he needs to stop trying to finish

I wouldn’t want to mark him, most defenders s**t their pants when he’s running at them. Just needs to up his final ball and finishing. I think he’ll come good in the next two games. I’d of took 4th place at the tournament before it started anything else is a bonus. I think France will beat Belgium which would be better for us, think we could get at France but get beat off Belgium.

Attachments

• 5EE450CC-2A21-4F35-A88C-11C70119A1FF.jpeg
    5EE450CC-2A21-4F35-A88C-11C70119A1FF.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 168
I wouldn’t want to mark him, most defenders s**t their pants when he’s running at them. Just needs to up his final ball and finishing. I think he’ll come good in the next two games. I’d of took 4th place at the tournament before it started anything else is a bonus. I think France will beat Belgium which would be better for us, think we could get at France but get beat off Belgium.
Yep fourth would be outrageous from where we were a month ago with many just tipping us to get out of the group and go out 2nd round.
In our local they had an offer every time England scored a goal it was £1.50 a pint then onwards for the rest of the day, they stopped doing it after the second round, there thinking it would be like 4 years ago where we scored 2 goals in total ..:endesacuerdo:

Yep fourth would be outrageous from where we were a month ago with many just tipping us to get out of the group and go out 2nd round.
In our local they had an offer every time England scored a goal it was £1.50 a pint then onwards for the rest of the day, they stopped doing it after the second round, there thinking it would be like 4 years ago where we scored 2 goals in total ..:endesacuerdo:
I think i’ll even be on the lash on Sunday if we make the final, that will be Monday and Tuesday off if I do.

Kane was very good against Columbia, got us at least 5 free kicks which slowed the game down and stopped the Columbia momentum when we needed it. I also think he should take the odd free kick.