Plastterers for beck row suffolk

I’d mix up 2 bags and throw it on. Mix up half bag lay in n flatten. Then get another one on. Same again. Be interesting to see how wrong i am tho lol

It doesn't look all bad mate............ just get yaself a hi vis n lil blue hat.. n skim like this 8 hours a day 5 days a week .....................

Oh, and put ya spot board as far away as possible.

I’m faster than that and I’m still recovering from pneumonia.
And I’d throw a few moonwalks in for the encore

Yes I prefer using same stuff . Some lads use fresh to lay down but it's a much longer set . In warm weather I do 3 x 2 baggers just nice to co troll and bead and scrim in between

Yes I prefer using same stuff . Some lads use fresh to lay down but it's a much longer set . In warm weather I do 3 x 2 baggers just nice to co troll and bead and scrim in between

I prefer it also. Find it nicer overall. Only mix up a bit to lay in for bit more time if doing a biggy as dont do em offen

• Agree
Reactions: Djr
To be honest I’d love to know this out of pure amazement that you can do that. Not doubting you either. How do you mix it up, rolling sets or one big mix? If one big one how on earth has it not set in bucket/spot board by time your getting close to the end. You animal @algeeman and @Gibbo and @Djr your input be good to hear too

It's just years doing same shite day in day out mate (y)

• Agree
Reactions: Djr
If we could get a youngen I'd get me board and stand back out of retirement
But no ones interested in learning it . Unless we're a couple of moaning fukers