plastic trowels

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are marmite mate. Flexible stainless steel are the current flavor of the month.

Have a look around it's been debated loads already.

There ok for polishing gives a nice consistent finish. Id look at the flexible s/steel trowel first though.

They are marmite mate. Flexible stainless steel are the current flavor of the month.

Have a look around it's been debated loads already.

Like Marmite Carlos???? Black and stink???? :RpS_unsure: But bloody tasty :RpS_drool:

cant fault the plaziflex mate bang it on with marshalltown then finish it off with plastic dont need water either faultless finish and half hour off each hit go for it mate

Just too fragile if you ask me! They nick far too easily, warp if not stored flat & fall apart after a couple of months.
Great for flattening & polishing, but nothing else in my humble opinion.

I work domestics and I use both, MT stainless to put it on and then flatten with my foam backed plaziflex which levels out your skim off amazingly in one quick trowel.. Then depending what the suction is like on that job determines whether to use steel or plazi but I always cross with a steel and more often using plazi now, just takes so much effort and watering out!

Status
Not open for further replies.