Plastic beads

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

beddy

Right lads, we've got a dashing job on. Nothing out of the ordinary but its got to match the existing. its canterbury spa but for some reason they've used white plastic angle and stop beads. our problem is we only need approximately 3/4 stop beads and 3/4 angle beads. we don't want to go buying a box of 20 if we can help it. anyone know anywhere that will sell them in such a small quantity?

woukldnt be surprised mate lol do beads show up that much hardly done any dashing meself would you get away with using the metal beads?

nah they stick out a mile. can tell from across the street they are plastic. i dont even know why they used beads.

i can nick you some from site but i doubt thats really going to help ........shall i stop replying to this thread so someone might actually be able to help ?

spunky you can bring 'em up when you come to stay for the weekend, and yes get the fu.ck off my thread. cheers bubbles and bod

Cheers mate, A lad i work with lives near them and he was telling me about them only the other day.

selco,bought a couple of bell casts recently from them.have either ivory or white in stock
think they were about 8 quid a piece

Status
Not open for further replies.