Plastic beads in bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also wack wholesale , think there website is down at the mo but u can still get there number . Pritty competitive also

The only trouble with contract beads there is they seem to have delivery cost. I wonder if its free after 75£ as per dbp.

I shop local for mine usually and cheap too but its an ar5e having to drive 30 min there and 30 min back but still better off then contract beads by the looks of things.

Ryan do you have a free delivery after a certain quantity ?

The only trouble with contract beads there is they seem to have delivery cost. I wonder if its free after 75£ as per dbp.

I shop local for mine usually and cheap too but its an ar5e having to drive 30 min there and 30 min back but still better off then contract beads by the looks of things.

Hi Mate,

Yes we do, best to call me on the rates etc

Well i paid 45 quid for 50 hook on skim beads delivered

R and j have a bead 13mm to 19mm....

Fk right off dik heads. As if you would go 13 thick and leave 6mm of the spine showing

Fk right off dik heads. As if you would go 13 thick and leave 6mm of the spine showing

R&J are a joke! I asked for a box of 10mm drip and was sent a box of 10-15mm drip beads. They was 15mm beads. How can 15mm beads ever become 10?

R&J have a bad habit of sending you more than you asked for. Order 6 rolls of polythene and you get 12! 2 tubs of SBR and 3 turn up. Given up on beads. The adjustable ones.

i had exactly the same conversation the other day I asked the rep are they 13 or 19 mm he replied ain't got a fu##cking clue

I asked r and j if they had 6mm once. They said yes I ordered a load for some boys on a site in Sheffield they cracked on without looking . the job was maite base why I asked for 6mm.
They were n fact the infamous 6 to 10mm (10 fkin mm) beads. The lads called me half way through the job " we have run out of maite" I'm like. You wot. At 10mm thick they had used nearly double and at 18 quid at the time per bag I was fuming. Cost me big time.

Never used r and j since although the rep keeps sticking his head in the door of our jobs telling us he can't be beat on price but still can't sell me bead for even a price match on what I am currently paying.

Status
Not open for further replies.