Plastic Angle Beads x

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah beads...... dont even get me started on the we sell 8-15 mm or 7-14mm or 12-18mm etc I hte this crappy labeling system some nasty producers use.

we want 6mm or 8mm or 10mm or 13mm or 15mm or 20mm the bead can only be one physical size if he says its a 15 - 20mm bead then its a 20mm bead forget the lower number size bollix

AAARRRGGGH

I told you i ordered 6mm catnics once coz they were cheap, i was laying maite thin coat so at 5m per bag and 20 plus pound per bag you can imagine my horror when the beads the lads had already started to use were called 6-10 mm.......yes thats right 10mm with maite used double the maite coat and it cost me over a grand in material... Wa*k**s.

you dont get size 10-15 shoes do you cos if you have size 10 feet they will slip off. ITs the biggest number the actual size.

anyway Charlotte your in cornwall, Probead are down in devon and prob the best bead out there, I wish i had probeads near me. pay the extra for them you get the size you ask for

with the metal beads, im sure someone said to me once they do say 15-18mm coz u can bend the mesh in or out to make it slightly deeper or tighter

the problems are with catnic they label up so thy sell to a wider consumer but only produce certain sizes. 6mm from wbs or dbp are deffo 6mm as stated by bloon but from others depending on the bead they are 10mm I wanted tens for monday so i ordered catnic 6-10mm from RandJ and here i have 10mm ideal for this next job but nothing but where the 6mm comes in i aint sure.

wbs also have a 4mm

Check out www.delsys.co.uk they should have all you need. Where some products show 13-20mm it would probably need some form of dabbing out. Top products will have a product to suit each of the finish thicknesses.

Is it me or do all manufacturers think were thick? If we want a ten mill bead we order one if we want a 15mm bead we order one you don't want to be putting a 7mm dab on a 13mm bead for 20mm cause it'll slide down the ******* wall you bunch of caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants

Is it me or do all manufacturers think were thick? If we want a ten mill bead we order one if we want a 15mm bead we order one you don't want to be putting a 7mm dab on a 13mm bead for 20mm cause it'll slide down the ******* wall you bunch of caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants
Yep init lol

Where's Charlotte gone then? Not been on since Halloween..........Nice album pics like:RpS_thumbup:

I remember renderplas being very brittle and the corners that are supposed to be 15mm are actually 17 if u measure. Have they sorted this yet ?

Pro bead are good beads i agree.

Hi Charlotte
Travis have different prices for different customers. Go down to them open an account tell them you are pricing £**** amount of work and you will buy all your materials from them but not at the sillly prices they are quoting to you at the moment.

The more money you spend with them the bigger the discount so try your luck Bullshit them
after all we all spread a little bullshit from time to time.

PS give us a job!

Status
Not open for further replies.