Plasters labourer

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon lagdon

I'm looking for a plasterers labouring job I'm hardworking reliable like to do a days work I have been doing it for a while so I know what's what I live in bermondsey give us a go can start asap thank you my name simon 07788245657

I'm a good plastering labourer I can put scrim on put the beads on and I can mix up I'm hardworking give us a call available asap 07788245657 live in Surrey quays bermondsey give us a go

Good for you mate, grind em down till they cant ignore you no more.

Ncim - where abouts in ireland are you, my dads irish and spent loads of my childhood in Mayo. Got a special place in my heart and looking forward to taking my son over when he's a little bit older. Remember catching my first Pike over there when I was 6, made a fisherman for life out of me.

Surry in the middle of the atlantic, not only the banter but an education too...Surry is it place where all them southern softies who talk to fast live?;)

Im a southerner turned northener......I wish I had a big old boat in the atlantic though.....the peace would be nice !!

Too true, at my gaff got a baby crying, wife moaning and the dog just had to have his eye out costing £600.....i could sit on a boat for the peace....working my way through some guiness golden ale instead....next best thing.

Good for you mate, grind em down till they cant ignore you no more.

Ncim - where abouts in ireland are you, my dads irish and spent loads of my childhood in Mayo. Got a special place in my heart and looking forward to taking my son over when he's a little bit older. Remember catching my first Pike over there when I was 6, made a fisherman for life out of me.
I'm in Kildare,not as scenic as Mayo but home to me.Lovely part of the country Mayo.I went fly fishing in Foxford a few years ago,think I frightened any fish around with my technique.

Never been to kildare but ireland is ireland...only place I been to a pub and you feel like a local after an hour....and they had bulmers 20 years before the ponces over here decided it was cool.

Never fly fished...fling a spinner out, no technique, no skill....probably how my plastering will be.

I'm looking for a plasterers labouring job I'm hardworking reliable like to do a days work I have been doing it for a while so I know what's what I live in bermondsey give us a go can start asap thank you my name simon 07788245657
People can miss threads like these, someone from your area might not come on for a week and could miss this, keep involved and look at people's locations. Best of luck bud [emoji1]

Anyone got any plasterers labouring job live peckham will travel any where can mix bead scrim up I'm hardworking reliable give us a bell cheers 07788245657 simon

Status
Not open for further replies.