Plasteringrendering@live.co.uk

Members online

Yes it gets u down. s**t job to have. Even when u make good money at it. I find it gets the good plasterers down more tbh. Like when u see lights down a wall. And it looks s**t. Small things like that. Even a bead just out a a small bit. Am all ways looking for failt on my own work. The worst thing u can do tbh. I do have other lads wit me and they don't give a f**k. But seem happy. There work is good enough tbh. And having to put other trades work right drives me mad.
View attachment 23406
Cut the wires mate

Gets me stressed all the time.. having to spend working hours working fair enough but then spending all your spare time looking at potential jobs, sitting working out prices, emailing phoning texting, completing, organising etc It wears you thin

Gets me stressed all the time.. having to spend working hours working fair enough but then spending all your spare time looking at potential jobs, sitting working out prices, emailing phoning texting, completing, organising etc It wears you thin
Yes mate it a nightmere

I.d fell out with it to be fair but since physio.s gave me a new neck and no headaches for last few weeks i cant wait to get me 3 days a week in @zombie