Plastering

Members online

It a hard job no one wants to do it not many can do it so y the f**k is it 2.50 skim only . A BAG OF plaster sould be a bag of gold , surly asuwere
People don't realise how physical the job is if you owned a garej they charge you 60 plus a hour the way things are going plastering will be a gold mine next year or so becouse you haven't got young lads coming in. Is that good thing or bad I'd say good for the lads in ther prime at the moment not to good for the future. if young lads whant to play on ther computers who fuking care about future let the robots sort that out

People don't realise how physical the job is if you owned a garej they charge you 60 plus a hour the way things are going plastering will be a gold mine next year or so becouse you haven't got young lads coming in. Is that good thing or bad I'd say good for the lads in ther prime at the moment not to good for the future. if young lads whant to play on ther computers who fuking care about future let the robots sort that out
Plastering should be a gold mine now the less they is plastering the more gold they should be
What the f**k is a garej