Plastering with a roller

that could be the future right there Andy, Christ why did no one think of this sooner

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
If you put pva in the mix before you roll it on there's no need to pva first...... also if you add paint to the pva/skim mix before you start rollering you can prime, skim and paint it all in one! My customers lose their s**t when I do this!

Topspread16

If you put pva in the mix before you roll it on there's no need to pva first...... also if you add paint to the pva/skim mix before you start rollering you can prime, skim and paint it all in one! My customers lose their s**t when I do this!
Lose their s**t.......but find yours in a bag. Win win

paulf

Funny you should say this rolla-skim are working on a product such as this. They hope to have SkimP on the market soon. They plan to have a version with pre added bonding agent called BND SkimP.

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
Funny you should say this rolla-skim are working on a product such as this. They hope to have SkimP on the market soon. They plan to have a version with pre added bonding agent called BND SkimP.
:eek:

Dropsalot

Private Member
Can’t wait. All the painters can get right on with it, and we can all take early retirement.

hstoke

Yeh n you can get behinds rads without taking the fuckers off lovely finish no sponge needed

Yeh n you can get behinds rads without taking the fuckers off lovely finish no sponge needed

Just saw her on the tv tonight- looks like obercooked doughnut! What a shame!

This can be done mate, its a method the Koreans have mastered mix your plaster really thin so it's like paint and roll it on giving it 5 coats, hard trowel it the next day

hstoke

Just saw her on the tv tonight- looks like obercooked doughnut! What a shame!
As everything gone south now ?
Ows the semiflex trowel doing any joy with it ??

Can you put skiming on with a roller
Have a go on a small ceiling.I used to put artex on years ago with a roller,the roller didnt turn as such,but was used to apply it and spread it out.Get a spat or speedskim straight on it.