plastering what is it now

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i was young 16 years ago the first time ip icked up a trowl and hawk it meant something 10 years later s
omeone said u will never get ruid of of hawk and trowl .
im not sayin plastering aint made me money over the years but even when i have lost money people used to look and say wow there is a knack to th now it seems any one with sandpaper and filler belives it is not a trade and i hope one day soon all our hard work in the the process of learnin this trade people understand how hard it is the other day some one said to me how much fuc u plasterers take the pis dont ya ,
i let rip and said we work hard for it mate and have to retire early there is not many spreads workin over 50 mate
and whats more its always someone wants the job the job run right and fair if u want a s**t job by someone that doesnt give a s**t then and cracks all over the place then hire someone else ............guess what .......i got the job ...maybe we are onthe up :)

well i think its a good trade... been doing it 35 years now and been all over the world mate... made very good money, i have seen chancers in germany getting thrown of sites... big time... im now teaching my son he is 23 and loving it... when people come into my house and ask about the cornice i tell them i made it myself and the are gobsmacked... same as the ceiling roses... so no one takes the pisss out of my (Our) trade

Render Systems said:
well i think its a good trade... been doing it 35 years now and been all over the world mate... made very good money, i have seen chancers in germany getting thrown of sites... big time... im now teaching my son he is 23 and loving it... when people come into my house and ask about the cornice i tell them i made it myself and the are gobsmacked... same as the ceiling roses... so no one takes the (french word)s out of my (Our) trade

Render Systems said:
well i think its a good trade... been doing it 35 years now and been all over the world mate... made very good money, i have seen chancers in germany getting thrown of sites... big time... im now teaching my son he is 23 and loving it... when people come into my house and ask about the cornice i tell them i made it myself and the are gobsmacked... same as the ceiling roses... so no one takes the (french word)s out of my (Our) trade

do you do all the fibrous work mate?

kirk johnstone said:
Render Systems said:

do you do all the fibrous work mate?

yes kirk... i can do running moulds on bench or in situ... take casts from original and copy etc

Status
Not open for further replies.