Plastering trowels big money

harryj490

just watched a pair of ox pro trowels one was 14inch and the other 18 got for £112.00 on eBay seems like people are going crazy for worn in trowels on there!!! The 14inch one was like a rusty spade!! Looks as if it's had a wet carbon trowel leaning on it!! But the looked well worn it just couldn't believe the price they went for!!! Even have seen a 14inch Marshall town worn in got for £76 pound !! All on bids!! Get your old trowels on eBay there's money to be made lads!!!

Have a few but would'nt part with them.I'd get rid of the woman quicker.

Back in the day, when people on site were a bit more mental, a pal of mine, b*ll***s (the one who landed on his in another thread) took on a young labourer who he christened G** Boy.

G** Boy wasn't very good and worse, he was annoying, so he got a fair bit of flak and eventually, the boot.

Anyhow, I heard b*ll***s shouting one day (the crew were called b*ll***s, Helmet and G** Boy) He had G** Boy by the lapels with only his toes touching the floor.

'Don't touch my trowel,' Shouted b*ll***s, shaking him violently. 'Would you touch my fcuking wife? No you would not. I'd let you touch my wife before I'd let you touch my fkucing trowel!!!!'

Last edited:
Back in the day, when people on site were a bit more mental, a pal of mine, b*ll***s (the one who landed on his in another thread) took on a young labourer who he christened G** Boy.

G** Boy wasn't very good and worse, he was annoying, so he got a fair bit of flak and eventually, the boot.

Anyhow, I heard b*ll***s shouting one day (the crew were called b*ll***s, Helmet and G** Boy) He had G** Boy by the lapels with only his toes touching the floor.

'Don't touch my trowel,' Shouted b*ll***s, shaking him violently. 'Would you touch my fcuking wife? No you would not. I'd let you touch my wife before I'd let you touch my fkucing trowel!!!!'

lol

I thought trowels got worn in by the user and would only work for them. I could never use another trowel that's not mine and get on with it to well. Guess folks think it magic somehow?

Drive.s me mad when I pick other kids trowel up and handles covered in plaster
I had a guy working for me a while back and his tools was always covered in s**t and the handle don't even get me started! It's one of my pet hates. How can you even work with it like that!?!

I picked up my mates trowel once by mistake and it felt like I something most strange, can you imagine standing in the urinals and saying "do you want me to hold that for you mate" probably feel the same just warmer:D

just watched a pair of ox pro trowels one was 14inch and the other 18 got for £112.00 on eBay seems like people are going crazy for worn in trowels on there!!! The 14inch one was like a rusty spade!! Looks as if it's had a wet carbon trowel leaning on it!! But the looked well worn it just couldn't believe the price they went for!!! Even have seen a 14inch Marshall town worn in got for £76 pound !! All on bids!! Get your old trowels on eBay there's money to be made lads!!!

Sounds like a way I could shift my worn in bent trowel I posted on here awhile bacj

Did you not get it sorted then?

Na, just bought another 2. Still have it there thou. Dont want to part with it

Look up Kirk giordino fixing bent trowels.It works.

Seem him before but first time watching that video. He seems like a nutter, a proper american IMO but wil try that during the week sometime. Looks to easy to me for it to work

Na, just bought another 2. Still have it there thou. Dont want to part with it

Seem him before but first time watching that video. He seems like a nutter, a proper american IMO but wil try that during the week sometime. Looks to easy to me for it to work
Let us know how you get on.