Plastering shifts over Xmas

Off next week . Thennprob work till xmas eve. . Work 28th 29th 30th and 31st . Back to normal . Prob do a bit 4th 5 th back to normal 6th . Away end of jan

Finish black Friday then back 6th Jan!

Going to have a proper break this year not always been able to with schedules.

I'm sure I will be bored and scratching walls after 3 days though!

Just started a big job that needs finishing mid Jan so i won’t get much time off :llorando: normally always a full two weeks too. Needs must

Same as zombie, promised all my family I’d take a proper break this year, am gonna try embrace the festive season this time round
Last job is Friday coming

It dont bother me . Have xmas and bank hols . Wifes in a few days anyway so we.ll just enjoy hol next week and end of jan

Next job booked in on 6th, but I'm on call for last minute jobs (double or triple rate depending on how festive I'm feeling)

No not for me that, just something different than the usual. Going on the overnight ferry from hull, night each way on the ferry and one in Amsterdam. 2 of the lads never been.
I did the same as that to bruge mates 40th it was sound . From hull to zebbrugger

Start back in feb
IMG-20191212-WA0017.jpeg

I.m falling to bits since hitting 40.. keep thinking 21 more year till retirement but then feel i.m wishing me life away

& be lucky to get another 21yr shift in
This is the system mush all you are doing is wearing your body down coupled with being dumbed down all in hopes you collect your shitty state pension , maybe dreaming you will have enough money to blow on shitty static in Morecambe as finally mortgage is cleared
This is how it works sort your s**t do not procrastinate or my prediction will be reality

Your welcome

When I'm 75 I'm gonna cut down to 3 days a week. And anjoy my retirement.

retirement, that will be exciting, watching day time television. these chaps who retire, it is surprising how quickly their body muscles disappear. after a few months they are looking for a little job.
one of our old labourers who is now a multi millionaire, watches horse racing on tele all afternoon, he stops betting when he has lost a £1,000 per day. then he is off to the pub and he needs to be carried home from there.