Plastering price work

Members online

Shaunrich

Looking for plasterer to team up with in Gatwick/Crawley. There is 45 houses to do on a price and another 260 houses at Eastbourne we will be working between jobs
Need someone who 2 coats flattens Both coats . the price is 3.80m2 which some of you will say is no good but this is a commercial job and should last 3 + years
Cheers

Looking for plasterer to team up with in Gatwick/Crawley. There is 45 houses to do on a price and another 260 houses at Eastbourne we will be working between jobs
Need someone who 2 coats flattens Both coats . the price is 3.80m2 which some of you will say is no good but this is a commercial job and should last 3 + years
Cheers

3.80 @John j leave his family for that money

Cheers
That isn't commercial work it's just new housing.
I honestly think that you'll struggle to find someone that fits your requirements, which are sound IMO, for that rate though. All the best and I hope you find the right one.

Tried it a few times, still can’t get me head around it. Especially on board where it pulls straight in. I’ve gone side by side with a 1 coater and I was much quicker 2 coat. Altho i lay in with the same gear.
So do we

Best way imo and I’ve tried all sorts out of curiosity. Tight first. Lay straight in with same gear. Flatten. Fill. Cross. Done. Lost my ways too many times trying different ways, all a-load of b*ll***s.

I know a fair few spreads and we all 2 coat from same gear. Some consider that a 1 coat but i don’t.
Depends on size of hit I suppose do it myself if I don't think it warrants me knocking another up. And more importantly want to get outta there and do something more interesting lol.

Yes there is still plenty of decent site lads. The bigger the firm the tougher the c**ts get . Theres only around 10 work at our outfit and were the youngest at 46
Best way keeping it like that I bet there's no comebacks!

you sound like my brother Rob, he his a creamer !
Lol , not in real life , but am going on site soon so that'll be worrying if he gets a taker , was £5 last year and some at £6 central London

Cheers
Will it still be £3.80 in 3 + years ?

Cheers
Get an employee, you mong....

ffs ....just save up a month's wages for a man and you'll be loaded.

Get an employee, you mong....

ffs ....just save up a month's wages for a man and you'll be loaded.
[ to much of a f**k on and an employee hardly going to be putting 100m2 a day on are they .chuck a couple 1 bag hits on, end up costing me money you mong

Cheers
That's a lot of beading.
How many rolls of beadtape you need?

Nothings cheaper than staples, but it's good and faster but it would not benefit you if your spreads are on a price but it may benefit them.