Plastering price work

Members online

Your making how much a day??£380??i was going to start fighting your corner until you started flapping your gums and came out with that one..your on £3.80 m2 that’s 100m2 a day and you are also 2 coating??
f**k me you are a better man than me if that’s what you are putting on a day!
No man on this site would put 100m2 of skimming away in a day every day of the week 2 coating on new builds..
Well said .theres a few out there who will do but not every day that's for sure and the standards dog s**t

I worked for a new builder last week on a day rate doing some rendering on 2 of the days I was finished around 2 so when I finished and emailed my invoice at the end of the week he said am I going to knock a bit off for finishing early on the 2 days!! I said your having a laugh mate just pay the invoice please!!! He did but cheeky b*****d all same builders they put a good price in and try pinch it off the guys working for them! Doubt IL do anything for him again as pissed me off a little there a funny breed.
Just greedy little pasasites , f**k them !

Well said .theres a few out there who will do but not every day that's for sure and the standards dog s**t
Mate you know the score you have been doing it long enough just like myself..no c**t is doing that a day I’ve heard all the bull s**t over the years and I’m sure you have??
Too be honest I couldn’t give 2 fucks what they say they are earning because nine times out of ten they are talking and blowing out of their arses..I make decent wages every week on the domestics with out even breaking into a sweat unlike half of these monkeys killing their selfs on site for £3.80 m2 silly c**ts

Your making how much a day??£380??i was going to start fighting your corner until you started flapping your gums and came out with that one..your on £3.80 m2 that’s 100m2 a day and you are also 2 coating??
No man on this site would put 100m2 of skimming away in a day every day of the week 2 coating on new builds..
@algeeman would!

Lol
8BD88B03-53D1-479A-835C-A8C092B560DA.jpeg

It’s easy done mate but that’s getting on site 7am and leaving 6pm it’s all about the prep work mate making sure your drill is going in the bucket for 7am also mix the gear wetter and use spats nice wet coat over your first coat and it can stand there for ages mate

It’s easy done mate but that’s getting on site 7am and leaving 6pm it’s all about the prep work mate making sure your drill is going in the bucket for 7am also mix the gear wetter and use spats nice wet coat over your first coat and it can stand there for ages mate
Ufff 7 while 6 . Bet your under 30

I worked for a new builder last week on a day rate doing some rendering on 2 of the days I was finished around 2 so when I finished and emailed my invoice at the end of the week he said am I going to knock a bit off for finishing early on the 2 days!! I said your having a laugh mate just pay the invoice please!!! He did but cheeky b*****d all same builders they put a good price in and try pinch it off the guys working for them! Doubt IL do anything for him again as pissed me off a little there a funny breed.
builder are b*****d end off. get on new schools colleges and hospitals much nicer work and no ceilings to do

Looking for plasterer to team up with in Gatwick/Crawley. There is 45 houses to do on a price and another 260 houses at Eastbourne we will be working between jobs
Need someone who 2 coats flattens Both coats . the price is 3.80m2 which some of you will say is no good but this is a commercial job and should last 3 + years
Cheers
Who flattens in their first coat, before 2nd coating, waste of time, time you haven't got on £3.80

u must have so drink problem mate

andy my routine next 2 weeks....
up at 6.30 .....
sort baby ....fed ...washed nappies changed clothed
7....... get 3 girls up breakfast washed school stuff sorted.
8.30 clean kitchen
8.45 take kids school

9 go to work
9.30 start skimming
finish around 3.30
stick to deadlines at work

pick kids up from school.

4.30 make 2 different meals + bath feed baba make bottles.

make sure kids sorted for school next day homework uniforms etc.

stop baba from wrecking house.

6.30 clean kitchen again.

chill out with kids for a bit.
send them to bed at 9.

then I chill out on here on tv

where would I have to to be an alcoholic ???

Mate you know the score you have been doing it long enough just like myself..no c**t is doing that a day I’ve heard all the bull s**t over the years and I’m sure you have??
Too be honest I couldn’t give 2 fucks what they say they are earning because nine times out of ten they are talking and blowing out of their arses..I make decent wages every week on the domestics with out even breaking into a sweat unlike half of these monkeys killing their selfs on site for £3.80 m2 silly c**ts
Why would I lie about what am doing a day do you think I am that much of a sad c**t , I am working away from home there is no reason for me to finish early I put on 3 x 3 bag his a day catching little awkward bits as I go if you don’t believe me I could t give a f**k if you can’t put 100 m2 on a day that’s your problem but don’t tell people who are they aren’t you whoopa ano a lot of other people who put 100m2 on a day aswel so it’s nit just me

Why would I lie about what am doing a day do you think I am that much of a sad c**t , I am working away from home there is no reason for me to finish early I put on 3 x 3 bag his a day catching little awkward bits as I go if you don’t believe me I could t give a f**k if you can’t put 100 m2 on a day that’s your problem but don’t tell people who are they aren’t you whoopa ano a lot of other people who put 100m2 on a day aswel so it’s nit just me
And I don’t kill myself there is different ways to plastering then domestic plastering it’s hard work but I certainly don’t kill my self

up at 6.30 .....
8.30 clean kitchen
8.45 take kids school

9 go to work
9.30 start skimming
finish around 3.30

send them to bed at 9.

Tut.

Get up 730 beat wife.
800 go to work.
330 go to pub.
1130 go to bed.

What is wrong
up at 6.30 .....
8.30 clean kitchen
8.45 take kids school

9 go to work
9.30 start skimming
finish around 3.30

send them to bed at 9.

9am go to work nearly bait time that never mind just starting

I don't understand why some plasterers are pricing jobs based on earning £200 a day...when that was what was considered the going rate 10 years ago?