plastering joke

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

antoni

other week priced a full bedroom reskim ,bit a patch round skirt. Got call they got someone else. Thought fair do, it were a 12x12 ceiling+walls.
just heard on dog n bone a numb nut did for £80, an made a rite mess, e went bak next day to sand it down to get paid. an still a mess.

There about antoni they're the ones that give this trade a bad name and trouble is a lot of people are stupid enough to think the cheapest option is the best.

I had the same this week,4 bed house to reskim including landing and stairs,booked in for next week,some **** has come in at 950 wtf.

well ad love to see end result:RpS_w00t:
my way thinking the trade is slipping slowy down hill:RpS_thumbdn: next thing be a fuxking tommy walsh video out, buy this an you`ve passed your plastering test:RpS_blink: £300 please! (take note please watch the whole of the video before u go on site to start your new career) ???????????:RpS_biggrin:

Exactly too many chancers/coursers in this game i was going to ask if he had seen this persons work as i had come from a recomandation to him, i am becoming very bitter towards these customers as they seem to think cheap is best,anyway i will await the call to rectify the work and my price will be more than i originally quoted:RpS_angry:How much you
selling the stilts for richie??

well at least i sold a pair a stilts wi that post :RpS_biggrin:
na where was we:RpS_confused:
P.
L.
A.
S.
T.
E.
R.
I.
N.
G. :RpS_biggrin: J.O.K.E:RpS_biggrin:

Oh yeah,the goverment are at fault,bringing in these training courses to bring down the employment figures,putting poor trade persons onto the general public.

other week priced a full bedroom reskim ,bit a patch round skirt. Got call they got someone else. Thought fair do, it were a 12x12 ceiling+walls.just heard on dog n bone a numb nut did for £80, an made a rite mess, e went bak next day to sand it down to get paid. an still a mess.
It would cost £80 for the gear ffs

well ad love to see end result:RpS_w00t:
my way thinking the trade is slipping slowy down hill:RpS_thumbdn: next thing be a fuxking tommy walsh video out, buy this an you`ve passed your plastering test:RpS_blink: £300 please! (take note please watch the whole of the video before u go on site to start your new career) ???????????:RpS_biggrin:

already been done mate

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHA at 4:08 in that video he must realise he's spent about a minute playing around with a single trowel load of stuff and really starts to pull his finger out. He'll cover 500m2 a day moving like that! :RpS_lol:

well have i had my head stuck up a hippo`s arse or wot:RpS_scared: tommys going global, skimming all of 6yd. has e had face lift? dropped some weight? an chanced abit of botox:RpS_laugh:

wonder if tommy'll do a machine plastering video?

been thinking what if machines go mental and take over. Not used one myself but watching it on youtube made me think any fcker could do it. spray it on, rule. Maybe i gots it totally wrong, but that's what it looks like.

it's only a matter of time when a machine gets developed that'll be hired out to people doing diy. that'll fcuk us over a treat.

wonder if tommy'll do a machine plastering video?

been thinking what if machines go mental and take over. Not used one myself but watching it on youtube made me think any fcker could do it. spray it on, rule. Maybe i gots it totally wrong, but that's what it looks like.
don`t think so bud
tommy???????????? or tommy`s double??????????? wa using a food mixer to rattle that gobbo up. My thoughts of that lot doing machine plastering??? ICE CREAM VAN JOBBY:RpS_lol: ask for a 99m2 an get flake banged on top
:RpS_wink:

Oh yeah,the goverment are at fault,bringing in these training courses to bring down the employment figures,putting poor trade persons onto the general public.

Na we can`t blame gov-ment for this, they are our leaders?:RpS_bored:there`s a Fckin soup dragon sat at the top wi a s**t load of clangers stuck rite up his arse:RpS_scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.