plastering job East Kent

Members online

MPE75

My usual guy isnt available at short notice so I'm looking to cover the following job..

new build extension, medium density blocks (not thermalites). Two new ground floor rooms. Start date 14th August, will be ready, no other trades working.

room 1
35m2 ceiling - two coat skim (already boarded)
38m2 float and set hardwall/multi
11m2 wall board two coat skim
3 windows, 1 dbl door (not included in the meterage)

room 2
35m2 ceiling
46m2 float and set
6m2 wall board two coat skim
2 windows, 1 3m bi-fold door (not included in the meterage)

ceiling and wall boarding will completed by others, the job is for the float and set, skim and setting beads/ lining and skimming reveals.

labour only, I will supply materials. Ideal would be 2+1 for this.

please contact me if interested and to discuss price. Please note the start date, might be flexbile on that, I realise this isn't much notice. This is a high spec project, I need a couple of spreads that can finish to a good standard.

havent used the forum before, but reluctant to post email or phone on the public internet so assume private message is the best way to make contact.

havent used the forum before, but reluctant to post email or phone on the public internet so assume private message is the best way to make contact.
Hi, if you could inbox me an email or some contact details I can give you a price ect. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

thanks for responses so far. Forgot to add that there's quite a bit more work on this job to follow, so if things went well on these first two rooms then potential for a run of work for a good relaible spread. 5 upstairs bedrooms to be skimmed in the next stage (loft conversion) plus whole house rendered (likely k-rend or weber) later in the program.

Sounds like a nice job for someone!

As always the case though you may have to wait a little for the right persons to be free.

Better to wait and be happy than rushed and not satisfied especially with the render!

I'm not on here just poaching work, this site has actually gave me some good information and help with a couple of things. Also if someone has posted about a job and I'm available at the time and other people are commenting am I not allowed to comment?

The masons share work knowledge, tips, advice, contacts.....don't see why we can't be the same.
Good luck to the both, hope the job goes well, can't wait to see the pics.....