Plastering is depressing

Members online

No members online now.

Andy g

I am sorry went on site the other day ,got taking to a plasterer what a thick c**t he was ,is this how people see us ,he was skimming for 2pounds a meter ,I said to him u work Saturdays, he said yes and Sundays if I can get in plot ,no wonder we get no respect thick basterd.

I think there definitely is a stereotype. I got some funny looks from an it nerd customer when I understood about c++ programming because i did it as a kid. They assume you’re thick as f**k
But to be fair most spreads are lol

I am sorry went on site the other day ,got taking to a plasterer what a thick c**t he was ,is this how people see us ,he was skimming for 2pounds a meter ,I said to him u work Saturdays, he said yes and Sundays if I can get in plot ,no wonder we get no respect thick basterd.
Did you ask him if he had lab?

oh... the f**k**g irony :risas2:

Bet you work, Tuesdays.

Get clemrope.

I think there definitely is a stereotype. I got some funny looks from an it nerd customer when I understood about c++ programming because i did it as a kid. They assume you’re thick as f**k
But to be fair most spreads are lol
True