plastering in the dark.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieMac

Go to do a plastering job and theres no power or water in the house.nightmare start.any hows mixed up multi wa stick and plunger skimmed living room walls more or less in the dark.went back to do the hall scottish power had been and got the power on lol must say was surprised looked ok for being done in the dark lol.

Go to do a plastering job and theres no power or water in the house.nightmare start.any hows mixed up multi wa stick and plunger skimmed living room walls more or less in the dark.went back to do the hall scottish power had been and got the power on lol must say was surprised looked ok for being done in the dark lol.
It all depends on your standards..I wouldn't of started it my self. I have been on jobs whenthepowerwent and that's bad enough.

you can get battery operated lights mate, but better to plaster with the lighting thats going to be permenant.... if all fails.. get a head torch and fuk it..lol

I prefer dancing in the dark.......................These guns are for hire

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do most people forget about generators, crickey, some people make work hard for themselves! We're not living in the dark ages!

Did it once a few years ago in my own house. Re skim to daughters bedroom. Was having a rewire so had a light flex with bulb nailed to the wall while I did the lid. Dark outside as it was late. Managed to knock the cable some how and it dropped and smashed the bulb and no spares in the house. Had only done first coat. Re did the lid next day

Lol its possil park m8 they have metal shutters on the windows lol.take yur genny there at yur pearl.lol you would need to nail it to the floor.

Just stick a whisk on a cordless then mate :RpS_wink:
Oh yeah & you'll also need four candles :)

Status
Not open for further replies.