Plastering In New York City - All Five Boroughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnE

Experienced Plasters in NYC are needed. Must be experienced in three coat system. If you do not have the experience, you will not be considered and if you happen to interview well but cannot perform the task, again you will not last. No Gimmicks, no games it is a temporary job(3 months) that can turn into a full time job. If anyone is interested and is an experienced Plasterer, send me an email.

Thanks,
JohnE

This seems all very interesting, is it possible to put up a little more info,please. such as pay structure, working hours, COSTS INVOLVED IN A PLASTERER BEING INTERVIEWED etc

Plastering in New York City

You can apply for the Plasterers position at The New York City Housing Authority, located at 90 Church St. 5th floor, Human Resources Dept. New York, NY. Bring with you a resume and identification as so you can accurately fill out an application. You can ask all the questions you have regarding prevailing wage and benefits. I wish all of you good luck and refer to my original "Thread". Serious people only. Plastering is not only a profession and a skilled trade. It is also an art built on talent and technique.

Respectfully,

JohnE

You can apply for the Plasterers position at The New York City Housing Authority, located at 90 Church St. 5th floor, Human Resources Dept. New York, NY. Bring with you a resume and identification as so you can accurately fill out an application. You can ask all the questions you have regarding prevailing wage and benefits. I wish all of you good luck and refer to my original "Thread". Serious people only. Plastering is not only a profession and a skilled trade. It is also an art built on talent and technique.

Respectfully,

JohnE

John thanks for posting the opportunity here on the plasterers forum, but the majority of people on here are in the UK and all the best ones in Yorkshire England, so you may not get a massive response to your advert, but good luck.
Regards
Paul

John thanks for posting the opportunity here on the plasterers forum, but the majority of people on here are in the UK and all the best ones in Yorkshire England, so you may not get a massive response to your advert, but good luck.
Regards
Paul
Thank you for the information. I know times are hard and I am trying to find Experienced Plasters in NYC. People apply with the thought that they have spackled a small hole, that they can plaster. It is not easy to find qualified Plasters with the years of experience to actually perform the needed tasks. Again, Thank you for the information

Be interested to know the reason for the skill shortage in N.W. have the Americans let their apprentice training fall by the wayside like we have.

Be interested to know the reason for the skill shortage in N.W. have the Americans let their apprentice training fall by the wayside like we have.
Apprentice training is a major problem. Over the years the computer was the trade to learn but as we all know, when you press Cntrl_Alt_Dlt it does not fix the hole in the wall, fix a leak or paint a room and now we are feeling it. I see this shortage a balance in the work-force trying to be restored, but it does not help with the shortage of Plasterers in NYC.

i have worked in Charlotte NC and Boston MA a few years back went in on vistitors visa and stayed 89 days at a time made good money

In New yooooooooork, plastering jungle where dreams are made from.
theres nothing you cant do, baby your in new york, new york......

Help me out here! What is a "Fenian" and what is a "Blue

Nose"??
A Fenian is a catholic and a Blue nose is protestant John, in this context it is to do with two Glasgow football clubs Rangers and Celtic the former are supported by protestants the latter by catholics.

Regards
Paul

What I think you meant to say was that all the best ones were in Yorkshire last weekend Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.