Plastering history.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23452

Almost the entire history of plastering in one photo.

Wattle and daub under lime with horse hair under lime, under bonding under skim.
IMG_20181002_133349.jpg

Shame it's so far or you could show Lee how to put on the lime.
Ah yes my ahem, extensive lime plastering knowledge......

I’m so bored at the minute it’s unreal! Would love to be a travelling plasterer and jump on everyone’s jobs! ..... in theory.... in reality I have a Clawski at home and bills to pay!

Ah yes my ahem, extensive lime plastering knowledge......

I’m so bored at the minute it’s unreal! Would love to be a travelling plasterer and jump on everyone’s jobs! ..... in theory.... in reality I have a Clawski at home and bills to pay!
Now that the house is sold you could buy a narrow boat and travel round doing weird plastering and building stuff. Pargetting, lime, fancy cast things etc. Film it and make your money from TV and YouTube Fred dibnah style. (y)

Now that the house is sold you could buy a narrow boat and travel round doing weird plastering and building stuff. Pargetting, lime, fancy cast things etc. Film it and make your money from TV and YouTube Fred dibnah style. (y)
I like it! Kind of how guy martin started out! Would love to have a go at pargetting! Now to tell Si the new house is off and we’re buying a boat....

Oh my god I’ve figured it out.... he’s a vampire!! :frenetico:

Bored of the 'Imago did you know' posts yet? No? Good. :sisi:

In ancient Egypt they believed that gingers were all vampires. Consequently a male child born with red hair would be sacrificed to Osiris and their ashes scattered.

Bored of the 'Imago did you know' posts yet? No? Good. :sisi:

In ancient Egypt they believed that gingers were all vampires. Consequently a male child born with red hair would be sacrificed to Osiris and their ashes scattered.
Never!

Really? That’s mad! I’m half vampire in that case! Cool. My mums a red head! Oh and my dads a Viking!

f**k me im a vampire Viking!!

Don’t. No one. Mess. With. Me.