Plastering hand

Members online

You throw the right one away after a wank :eek:
Shhhhh there is a code of silence about the missing sock ,we all know but it's never spoken of. My discovery of the useful mistreatment of this garment only came to mind around 13yrs of age when the quantity of Kleenex n bog roll stuffed down the side of my bed was starting a tilt. In fact it became like a paper mâché sculpture :sisi: ahhhh God bless the sock:birras:

0b51bd69285ff59d7d62b223309df56e.jpg

Not had calluses for a couple of years now...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yeah they will naturally dissappear when you stop, I was off work for 12 weeks after shoulder operation and they faded a lot.

Plasterers don't wear gloves

Ahh, the sequel to 'White men can't jump' with Woody Harelson!

...10 yrs after after hustling with some of the best street basketball players, Woody enters into the fast paced and exciting world of rendering...

You've only got one cock, look after your hands.....I'm delicate in the downstairs area, gloves are a must........:p

Ahh, the sequel to 'White men can't jump' with Woody Harelson!

...10 yrs after after hustling with some of the best street basketball players, Woody enters into the fast paced and exciting world of rendering...
Ha ha ha! Pmsl!
[emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ccd06a378a596336cdd32c486d5704bf.jpg

Don't hands look weird in photos?! This doesn't look like mine!
Mine are OK. Use Lidl sos hand cream twice a day, and try to do as little as possible!
Mind you, I've had the better part of 3wks off, so that may have something to do with my beautiful hands too!
[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My Mrs hates mine snagging her tights or stocking if I'm lucky :D

Attachments

• 1484156353548.jpg
    1484156353548.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 208
My missus used to whinge about the state of my hands until I finally started to use the latex gloves from the builders merchant. They were absolute shite but I had promised her that I'd stick with it. I tried different suppliers and found the bastards would always rip while I was working. Shopping in Aldi a couple of months ago I saw they did latex gloves and at the price thought to myself give them a go , can't be much worse than all the other crap. They are the hardest wearing latex gloves I have ever tried and at less than half the price of the merchants. I always buy at least one box whenever I shop now, my vans full of the bloody things but I work on the theory that if something is that good they will improve it and screw it up sooner or later.

Was the same when I first started using knauf betakontakt, I thought I'll just get into using this and they will discontinue it! Luckily they havnt and there's loads more versions too.

My missus used to whinge about the state of my hands until I finally started to use the latex gloves from the builders merchant. They were absolute shite but I had promised her that I'd stick with it. I tried different suppliers and found the bastards would always rip while I was working. Shopping in Aldi a couple of months ago I saw they did latex gloves and at the price thought to myself give them a go , can't be much worse than all the other crap. They are the hardest wearing latex gloves I have ever tried and at less than half the price of the merchants. I always buy at least one box whenever I shop now, my vans full of the bloody things but I work on the theory that if something is that good they will improve it and screw it up sooner or later.

When I work on my cars I always wear gloves... gives you a fighting chance and the best latex gloves I have found (not tried aldi yet) have been the black ones :D