plastering gloves?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

oasis

any 1 were any gloves to help stop dry hands and that slow dry feelin in the morning?
my hands feel f**k*d and i cant find any gloves that i can work with..
my hand movemnt feels slow every morning..not sure wot 2 do to stop contact with my hands..

im only 21!

I know a man who wears rubber gloves with the finger tips cut off them, he swears by them reckons they dont give him the blisters others get ! ::)

nice 1 ill av 2 do sumit ..dnt wanna not be able to move my fingers in 5 years time,..
shlouda been a plumber or better yet a sparky!

plumber maybe but a sparky thats like the lowest of the low,all sparkys seem to do is cant do that, cant do this nic says, oh shut the f**k up will ya and get on with it, youve been talking all morning about the job

I had the same problem, so l started using latex gloves work a treat, just give your hands a wash at the end of the day and you would never know you've spent all day plastering, l get mine from screwfix

Personally cant wear gloves feels weird when plastering, I do get dry hands but i think after time you get used to it so keep at it and the problem will sort it self out......Mind you the bloke i work with seems never to get any plaster on his hands at all weird or his clothes at that matter he seems always clean and me always dirty my excuse is im doing all the work lol ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.