Plastering for beginners YouTube

Members online

yeah off the backs of the gullible T***s who don't know any better and think that what he posts must be right because it's on tinternet....he thinks he's gods gift to spreads and got dumb fks like you kissing his feet
Theres a few on here that believe nothing unless its on the internet

I think diymatt is following me , what's it worth

That social blade site is really interesting but I've just checked a guy I follow in another field ...220k followers and it says his earning are £300 ish to 2.8k per month. Not really helpfull that....talk about wide berth

What is it with these G** YouTube plasterers. What’s the job coming too when you sound like you’re voicing an advert for Grindr!

he will need a few more subscribers to make a "living" from youtube alone

I have no idea if he's retired or not (I doubt it), but I know he sells a video course for about 50 quid, so with all the publicity on youtube, generating leads, maybe he gets enough takers on that to make up an income?

20 or so a month is a grand+, to add to the youtube income.

Love him or loathe him, I can't help but admire his entrepreneurialism (ooh, big word!)

Why do you think I’ve mention chicken tikka masala, lol,

your pal never stopped but keep coming for more, and he needed help at that, I have no hate for anyone for any reason, so like you said and if your true to your word.......let bygones be bygones.

it’s not fair on the nice people on this platform, so if you genuinely have a problem come see me (your buddy got my details) I’ve got nothing to hide and nothing to prove, peace brother
Can't say fairer than that!!(y)

I have no idea if he's retired or not (I doubt it), but I know he sells a video course for about 50 quid, so with all the publicity on youtube, generating leads, maybe he gets enough takers on that to make up an income?

20 or so a month is a grand+, to add to the youtube income.

Love him or loathe him, I can't help but admire his entrepreneurialism (ooh, big word!)

Errrr.......

Can't say fairer than that!!(y)
Glad we come to an understanding, and I’m true to my word, the rest is up to you guys......................shall we all be friends and start signing kumbaya

Glad we come to an understanding, and I’m true to my word, the rest is up to you guys......................shall we all be friends and start signing kumbaya
Kumbaya!!
tenor-2.gif