plastering firms

Members online

Andy g

they give us 250 per meter y.4 ground workers on my job a van each and fuel card and all the bag of mashing .I ask the plastering contractor for some staples just one staple and I mean 1 he said no u have to supply them out of price .y do they want to f**k us over

not many people can do this work not many people want to do it so y keep f**k**g us over to all plastering firms

the other day on site had a parking ticket flat tyre it was costing me 15 pound's a day in fuel o and 4pound 20 to park for 8 hours all out of 250 a meter

they give us 250 per meter y.4 ground workers on my job a van each and fuel card and all the bag of mashing .I ask the plastering contractor for some staples just one staple and I mean 1 he said no u have to supply them out of price .y do they want to f**k us over
Where the f**k do you find these companies?

It is a difficult situation Andy you are in. Remember J D Jones days? They paid zilch but had full time regular spreads year in year out and you may have become one with this company. The alternative is to be constantly on the move chasing the rates but thats not for all spreads.

As for supplying materials thats is not your job unless its your choice of luxury. Staples instead of the company’s usual choice.

Remember that parking tcket I put on your car and the accident on that job?

It is a difficult situation Andy you are in. Remember J D Jones days? They paid zilch but had full time regular spreads year in year out and you may have become one with this company. The alternative is to be constantly on the move chasing the rates but thats not for all spreads.

As for supplying materials thats is not your job unless its your choice of luxury. Staples instead of the company’s usual choice.

Remember that parking tcket I put on your car and the accident on that job?
But he's not real do you mean his alias