Plastering Courses

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw1982

I am wanting to re train in plastering and have no experience of any what course is the best to start out with and then progress on to to become qualified and able to start work? Any advice is much appreciated as I want to start ASAP.

Thank you

Hello Welcome to the forum,

I would try and get on with someone first as this is a great way to see if you actually like the trade.... Although the trade is on its arse at the moment with lots of plasterers struggling for work so it is not going to be easy....

You could do a course and GoldTrowel do very good courses but this still wont make you a plasterer but it will give you an insight into the trade and also show you the basics of what is required as a plasterer.....

It is going to take you a fair bit of time before you are realistically able to go into someones house and charge for your work but it is possible if you have a natural skill.

Danny

If you're only planning on doing domestics you don't need any formal qualifications. You should however buy public liability insurance. For site work you will need your cscs card and you can get this if you do a level 2 NVQ.

If you're only planning on doing domestics you don't need any formal qualifications. You should however buy public liability insurance. For site work you will need your cscs card and you can get this if you do a level 2 NVQ.

Why dont you offer to teach him virtually over skype or web cam master yoda......:RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.