Plastering at heights

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
get a good strong plank pal! put one end on the banister rail and the other on a ladder that leans on the landing wall! oh and dont look down! lol

flap about doin it then just grow some balls and do it, haha it depends on what sort of shape hsl your looking at

Chinese scaffold mate, battens, steps, short ladder, basically make it up as u go, just don't let health n safety see it,and as above don't look down, ballet shoes r optional:RpS_thumbup:

and opposite the stairs, plank on..
depends how much you can hold your balance.. or the safer way if its a big staircase scaffold it out.

if its the bulkhead your trying to do leave the cheeks wegde a batten bout half a meter away from the bulkhead and however high up you need it to reach it on your ladders, throw some screws to hold it then just lean your ladders against this and skim away

lean some ladders on the wall and put a box under the leg thats hanging, i use my small tool box

I use a combination ladder on the stairs, hop up at the top of the stairs and a plank, if it's really high I used my stilts on the plank! It's good fun cause my plank rocks like f.u.c.k

Couple of bungees and a short batten.. like how the paint ships...........:RpS_thumbup:

the most important thing is to always chuck ya trowel away from ya when you fall!!

whats the crack here like??? just prop the ladders up with something ffs:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.