Plastering Apprenticeships

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Geason

Great to see so many Plastering companies taking on young apprentices.

Geason are passionate about supporting businesses to ensure apprenticeships are simple and effective. With our extensive industry knowledge and dedicated team, we’ll provide you with a choice of quality candidates, giving you the opportunity to interview each person who meets the job criteria

We offer free advice, administration & funding support on apprenticeships either with a newly recruited member of staff or an existing members of your workforce

Great to see so many Plastering companies taking on young apprentices.

Geason are passionate about supporting businesses to ensure apprenticeships are simple and effective. With our extensive industry knowledge and dedicated team, we’ll provide you with a choice of quality candidates, giving you the opportunity to interview each person who meets the job criteria

We offer free advice, administration & funding support on apprenticeships either with a newly recruited member of staff or an existing members of your workforce

Lynn.

We are interested in an apprentice. have you got reps that can come out and talk us through it ir you guve us a call?

Dan

Hi I'm a bit hard of hearing this morning, so any chance you could FaceTime me today roughly around 2:45pm or quarter to 3 is also fine :D

Lee, before you ask, I'm not taking you on as an apprentice just so that you can stalk the nice lady. Anyway, after what the magistrate said about that unfortunate business in Devon you cant afford any more 'slip ups'. She was just trying to be helpful, and I told you the 'Golden Panda' was a restaurant not her making a request. I wonder if that poor girl has managed to get the stains out yet?

Are you allowed back into Tiverton yet BTW? Or is the injunction still in force?

Status
Not open for further replies.