Plastering Apprenticeship in Norwich Area.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredReece

Hello all,
I'm from Norwich but for nearly 2 years I've been working for a firm in The Cotswolds (West Midlands ish) to try and pick up as much experience as I can. However the time has come for me to move back as I've been away from family & friends for a long time and I feel like I need to come back.
The company I work for mainly does refurbs/large extensions and during this time I've been mainly doing plastering but I've turned my hand to other things when needed.
I don't have a CSCS card (yet) and if I'm completely honest I'm not the quickest, but at the moment I'd rather do it a bit slower and right than quickly and bad.
I plan to be back in Norwich and available by the beginning of September. I have my own car and a clean license.
If anyone could help me out, point me in the right direction or offer some advice then it would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks,
Fred.

Welcome along Fread and good luck, stick around get involved with the forum a bit and you never know.

Hello fred, im based just south of norwich all my work is new build, mainly in norwich its all site work so a cscs card would be a necessity, i may be able to help you out in september, you would need to take health and safety touch screen test which would then enable you to apply for a temporary cscs card, with a view to obtaining a full card after on site assessment. If you want to email me some details scott.fyfe@sky.com
Will see what i can do.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I plan to get involved in this forum a fair bit to pick up tips and learn as much as I can.

Hello fred, im based just south of norwich all my work is new build, mainly in norwich its all site work so a cscs card would be a necessity, i may be able to help you out in september, you would need to take health and safety touch screen test which would then enable you to apply for a temporary cscs card, with a view to obtaining a full card after on site assessment. If you want to email me some details scott.fyfe@sky.com
Will see what i can do.

Hi Scott,
Thanks very much for getting in touch and I'll pop an email over this weekend.
Cheers,
Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.