Plastering Abroad

Members online

redbullplaster

Hello all

Anyone ever worked abroad on the trowel?

Looking to work away for abit of a change but cant find anything at all on jobs abroad.

Any sites or recommended countries?

I know alot do a sort of internal render and rough finish so looking for abit of advice where to look.

Cheers

Hello all

Anyone ever worked abroad on the trowel?

Looking to work away for abit of a change but cant find anything at all on jobs abroad.

Any sites or recommended countries?

I know alot do a sort of internal render and rough finish so looking for abit of advice where to look.

Cheers

my brother learnt his trade here
left for 8 years in oz
came back here for a few years
now applying visa for Canada

you got a trade and willing to work
should work out fine for ya

Best of luck mate (y)

A mate of mine is in oz he said there’s three of them one lays on next one straight behind flattening then next one straight after flattening again he said it’s brutal in the heat lost a stone .. bit of a fat c**t to be fair so it’ll do him good.

Freezing cold in Canada geez, fook that it must be like grafting in jockland.
20220527_171736.jpg

Been a nice week other side of boarder

A mate of mine is in oz he said there’s three of them one lays on next one straight behind flattening then next one straight after flattening again he said it’s brutal in the heat lost a stone .. bit of a fat c**t to be fair so it’ll do him good.
If happily lay on all day if I could find some c**t to leave a good finish

Freezing cold in Canada geez, fook that it must be like grafting in jockland.
Canada isnt freezing cold.

Nearly everyone lives on the trans Canada highway which is not far off London.

Something to do with the gulf stream apparently. ... it's not at all cold in the summer...but it is gibbering in winter

Canada isnt freezing cold.

Nearly everyone lives on the trans Canada highway which is not far off London.

Something to do with the gulf stream apparently. ... it's not at all cold in the summer...but it is gibbering in winter

thing is with Canada

is the travelling