Plastering 4 bed house in Montenegro

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

TID

Hi Looking for 3 or 4 plasters up for a free holiday in Montenegro, including flights from Stansted or Manchester, all food, BBQ great meat, beer and good accommodation in 4 bed house plus of cause owner supplied materials (your own tools) and agreed price for work. All walls and ceilings need skimming. Walls are rendered and painted, rooms sizes roughly are;; 1 of 11 x 3; 2 of 2 x 2; 4 of 4 x 3; 1 of 4 x 5 plus stairwell and landing house is generally empty apart beds so no moving round stuff. Will give more details if anyone is really interested in doing this in late summer.

Priorities [emoji28]
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1453835721.826735.jpg

Hi Looking for 3 or 4 plasters up for a free holiday in Montenegro, including flights from Stansted or Manchester, all food, BBQ great meat, beer and good accommodation in 4 bed house plus of cause owner supplied materials (your own tools) and agreed price for work. All walls and ceilings need skimming. Walls are rendered and painted, rooms sizes roughly are;; 1 of 11 x 3; 2 of 2 x 2; 4 of 4 x 3; 1 of 4 x 5 plus stairwell and landing house is generally empty apart beds so no moving round stuff. Will give more details if anyone is really interested in doing this in late summer.
Yes im interested and maybe @SpankySouthport too we've done work abroad from the forum before with no complaints infact quite the opposite.

Yous pissed that job marshy/spanky(y)...I remember the boy singing your praises on here...he looked after yous well,If i remember correctly?
Yes he did and cheers for that. I recall an enjoyable 110m2 ceiling in one hit too lol

Cant believe it says 0.91 euros for a bottle of beer that's like 55p! U sure its a gud idea going marshy lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.