Plasteres1stop shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get told off about Refina so its a play on words and wasn't a dig or anything pal :RpS_thumbup:

Not only wider but much better too ! I'm fed up of explaining why the flex is much better on the Refina and less effort /pressure to apply to get a mint finish taking a lot of the "graft" off your shoulders arms etc but never mind I will just keep drinking instead :-(

Just explain again why the refina is better ;-).
I would have to agree Marshy marra

I dont really do a lot of site work anymore, too old :RpS_crying: , mainly refurb. Thinking a 1200 speedskim on overskim s may not work due to existing bumpy walls ?. I've gone past that stage in my life trying to bond them out straight for Mohammed who just wants cheap price for value my friend . I'm willing to give one a go though and will stand corrected if wrong[/QUOTEi find they are ideal for refurb work ,re skims etc

if the trowel improves (it's great as it is) I'll be well impressed. I'm a bit of a dinosaur about new stuff but I have to say I'm well impressed, thinking about speedskim next. And after that one of those electrically powered mixing drills :RpS_thumbsup:
Used a 600 eze spat today for the first time and loved it ,prefered it to the speedskim ,

Used a 600 eze spat today for the first time and loved it ,prefered it to the speedskim ,

I live near Romford tools and and can go and collect, they only do speedskim, it's awkward receiving deliverys in my areahhhhhhh , innit cos dem locals will 'av it from outside my house BRUV cos we is laaaak, Workin in the day :rolleyes)

I live near Romford tools and and can go and collect, they only do speedskim, it's awkward receiving deliverys in my areahhhhhhh , innit cos dem locals will 'av it from outside my house BRUV cos we is laaaak, Workin in the day :rolleyes)

Get it delivered to where your working:RpS_biggrin:

Ryan if I order a trowel online would you send me a t shirt aswell pretty please I can't handle dan having one and not me but thanks for the plasterers forum sticker it went straight on me car

Put on with Tyzack, flattened with super flex, laid in with tyzack, flattened, trowelled and trowelled again with super flex, looked flawless when I was leaving, but needing reading glasses I'll give an update on finish Tomorrow :RpS_thumbsup:
I normally try to avoid water when trowelling but found with the s/flex I needed to use some earlier because it dragged a bit

Had a look at yesterday's work, fantastic. Only needed a small bag of Easifill :RpS_laugh:

im a convert !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.