Plasterers

Members online

im.having subbies turn their nose up at 10quid float and set and 4.50 skim. and thats from the rough spreads aswell.... rates are all over the show...
8 and 4 are great rates for long period of work
What is the work and where. 4.50 must be good for just skimming? Any idea How much is digs /travel costs that direction out of curiosity

What is the work and where. 4.50 must be good for just skimming? Any idea How much is digs /travel costs that direction out of curiosity
You'd be better renting a flat and share it with another plasterer maybe if you think long term, premier Inn is usually £35 a night.

You'd be better renting a flat and share it with another plasterer maybe if you think long term, premier Inn is usually £35 a night.
Not sure what way id go about it if i sas to do it, work couple weeks at a time and go back and forward or what, or lease a flat or something instead of block booking hotel/bnb etc....

Not sure what way id go about it if i sas to do it, work couple weeks at a time and go back and forward or what, or lease a flat or something instead of block booking hotel/bnb etc....
You thinking jumping on it then?

You thinking jumping on it then?
Tbh i dont know, just weighing up ideas in me head atm,which is a smidgen scrambled. If money was to be right, and could get digs cheap enough, cohld he tempted by a few weeks away, but dont know if id go through with it.lol london doesnt interest me, somerset was nice, dont know how much work round it. South coast could be alright, or north west maybe, have some far out family northwest. Just tryin to weigh up options bud.

Sounds a great job........but..........well you know.......
Anyhoo, don’t think I’ve got two years left in me!
Good luck though, good job for a young’ un.....two years is a long old run.

Call ims drylinning if your based near liverpool. Minimum £3m2 skim prob get £3.50 if you ask him. Student accomadtion also sterling plastering looking for lads £3 m2 skimming
I know ster
Call ims drylinning if your based near liverpool. Minimum £3m2 skim prob get £3.50 if you ask him. Student accomadtion also sterling plastering looking for lads £3 m2 skimming
I'm in Manchester and I know both them outfits. There house bashing firms who pay shite rates

I know ster
I'm in Manchester and I know both them outfits. There house bashing firms who pay shite rates
They both called me up on thursday asking me if i knew any 1 looking . Both offering 3 and ims isnt a house bashing company its all large comercial work . He would prob negotiate quitw abit more as he has miles of boardwork waiting to be skimmed. Both pay on time as i so their renders and i used to skim for ims

How’s the float/set going mate I was in bulford for another firm doing a bit there block work was shocking ended up putting hardwall on 30-45mm in places
So walked off

How’s the float/set going mate I was in bulford for another firm doing a bit there block work was shocking ended up putting hardwall on 30-45mm in places
So walked off
He the block works shocking, we’ve had to go day rate with them as can’t do the float and set on a price. But they’re switching to board and skim so should get better. Want to come back down?:)

He the block works shocking, we’ve had to go day rate with them as can’t do the float and set on a price. But they’re switching to board and skim so should get better. Want to come back down?:)
I’ve got work lined up now but if anything changes I’ll be in touch

I went on the other one so I could get the hang of the ritmo (just bought it) but when they offered only 50p extra for putting an extra 30mm of hardwall on we just laughed

I’ve got work lined up now but if anything changes I’ll be in touch

I went on the other one so I could get the hang of the ritmo (just bought it) but when they offered only 50p extra for putting an extra 30mm of hardwall on we just laughed
I should think you did laugh!
Blockwork should have been condemned, you just shouldn't be putting 40mm of Hardwall on regardless of price.

I should think you did laugh!
Blockwork should have been condemned, you just shouldn't be putting 40mm of Hardwall on regardless of price.

sounds like walls were set up for dabbing...:eek:....
andy why didnt you talk me out of drinking that pig shiit last night.
rough as fuuck all day lol

sounds like walls were set up for dabbing...:eek:....
andy why didnt you talk me out of drinking that pig shiit last night.
rough as fuuck all day lol
Oh you're expecting the wrong person to be talking people OUT of drinking mate. I'd have just egged you on.
Now don't you work to hard today.

Need 10-15 plasterers for vatious site work around Salisbury. Will be hardwall and set and just skim. Big areas. Mess halls, apartments and offices. Starts in 3 weeks but need to get paperwork filled out as you’ll need a security check as it’s mod. 2 year continuous run. Message me on here for details and rates etc.
Hows it goin new to this site.. hav a 2-1 we from Northern Ireland would be interested to hear from you about any of these jobs.. would