Plasterers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky

Is there aktuly any plasterers on the forum seems like a face book page for queers. No f**k*r gives a strait answers

Vicky from your post in another thread saying prices for sumones bathroom mayb that was too straight an answer u hadnt even seen it or i have a sneaky feeling ur not a plasterer ?

Is there aktuly any plasterers on the forum seems like a face book page for queers. No f**k*r gives a strait answers

Feck all wrong with queers ..............................................................

................ya feckin. puff.:RpS_wub:

Should stick with plasterer, looks like mattress written like that!

Are you a mattress Vicky?.......:RpS_thumbsup:

I missed the fun, shitee.

me too :-(

i think we could have done more for victor / victoria

did a ceiling for someone called patricia a couple of years back. quite clearly a tranny. never said anything. her post was was addressed to patrick whomever...quite sad. there's a local bloke who's the same. always getting stick. heswall tranny on youtube. am i on the right forum here .....:RpS_confused:

me too :-(

i think we could have done more for victor / victoria

did a ceiling for someone called patricia a couple of years back. quite clearly a tranny. never said anything. her post was was addressed to patrick whomever...quite sad. there's a local bloke who's the same. always getting stick. heswall tranny on youtube. am i on the right forum here .....:RpS_confused:
You live in heswall? My missus family live there.

There's loads, mate. Was working local this week and the punter had already had three spreads in over the past few months. Shocking work. Wouldn't have paid if I were him.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

There's loads, mate. Was working local this week and the punter had already had three spreads in over the past few months. Shocking work. Wouldn't have paid if I were him.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App
so it's not gonna be as easy to find you as I thought ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.