Plasterers Wanted

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

stogang

Hi,

I am looking for a couple of spreads,external work,dashing.Price for gangs or day work if you want to work with existing teams.

S Wales, Bridgend,Neath,Tredegar.

Thanks,
Paul

its not for me mate just thinking off other people who might want the work how will the contact u and i have worked in the uk many moons ago but not now

work in Glasgow from 2012 mainly insulation project of Scottish gas before I worked gypsum plaster painted laminate laying and comprehensive plaster walls and ceilings with plaster and other materials NVQ-2 LEVEL looking for a job like this would you helped area of Glasgow

work in Glasgow from 2012 mainly insulation project of Scottish gas before I worked gypsum plaster painted laminate laying and comprehensive plaster walls and ceilings with plaster and other materials NVQ-2 LEVEL looking for a job like this would you helped area of Glasgow

Wtf ?

worked in Glasgow from 2012 ,mainly insulation project of Scottish gas ,before that I worked for gypsum plasterering,painting ,laminate laying and comprehensive plaster walls and ceilings with plaster and other materials NVQ-2 LEVEL looking for a job like this would you helped area of Glasgow

Is this what you were saying ?

Status
Not open for further replies.