Plasterers Wanted - Nottinghamshire

ronaldshouse

Hi,

Quite a large renovation project. Need a team of plasterers. 4 metre high ceilings in places but have a plasterboard lifter on site.

Experience of dot and dab, skimming, boarding and repairing.

Good rates of pay for Notts but need experienced plasterers with an eye for detail - not the average building.

Please contact me on ronaldshouse@hotmail.co.uk or 07917 630 327.

Any of the following guys available:
@Notts
@Lodan
@Vincey

Thanks,

Sonya

ronaldshouse

For clarification, all welcome to apply, I didn't mean to "cherry pick". I simply listed the other guys as I know they are in the Notts area.

algeeman

It’s A Boy
Hi,

Quite a large renovation project. Need a team of plasterers. 4 metre high ceilings in places but have a plasterboard lifter on site.

Good rates of pay for Notts but need experienced plasterers with an eye for detail - not the average building.

@Notts
@Lodan
@Vincey

Thanks,

Sonya
i just done a 16 room farm house conversion ..4m high rooms just outside preston.
i bet your house will look amazing when done.
good luck with your project xx
the plastering will be the thing that stands out in your home.

Gledis

Hi,

@Notts
@Lodan
@Vincey

Thanks,

Sonya
Hello Sonya, If you still interested give me call on : 07488733338, Gledis

Lodan

Hi,

@Notts
@Lodan
@Vincey

Thanks,

Sonya
Cheers for the mention Sonya but I'm busy. @Vincey is a good egg so I'd go with him if you can