Plasterers Wanted - Nottinghamshire

Hi,

Quite a large renovation project. Need a team of plasterers. 4 metre high ceilings in places but have a plasterboard lifter on site.

Experience of dot and dab, skimming, boarding and repairing.

Good rates of pay for Notts but need experienced plasterers with an eye for detail - not the average building.

Please contact me on [email protected] or 07917 630 327.

Any of the following guys available:
@Notts
@Lodan
@Vincey

Thanks,

Sonya

For clarification, all welcome to apply, I didn't mean to "cherry pick". I simply listed the other guys as I know they are in the Notts area.

Groove37

No I'm North Wales mate..I just thought it was funny when it said good rates for Notts..implying that usually the pay there is crap lol[/QUO
I would need digs sorted preferably 4 star plus

Vincey

Private Member
If it’s Mid November I could look as am booked up till end of October/ start of November.

algeeman

Private Member
Hi,

Quite a large renovation project. Need a team of plasterers. 4 metre high ceilings in places but have a plasterboard lifter on site.

Good rates of pay for Notts but need experienced plasterers with an eye for detail - not the average building.

@Notts
@Lodan
@Vincey

Thanks,

Sonya
i just done a 16 room farm house conversion ..4m high rooms just outside preston.
i bet your house will look amazing when done.
good luck with your project xx
the plastering will be the thing that stands out in your home.

Hi,

@Notts
@Lodan
@Vincey

Thanks,

Sonya
Hello Sonya, If you still interested give me call on : 07488733338, Gledis

Ready end of september ? I'm looking for some extra work , i will email u

Lodan

Hi,

@Notts
@Lodan
@Vincey

Thanks,

Sonya
Cheers for the mention Sonya but I'm busy. @Vincey is a good egg so I'd go with him if you can

Vincey

Private Member
Thanks I’m only working part time atm and currently doing tar mac ing

Tinytom

@Lodan @Topspread16
Thanks for the mention guys I’m right on the border north Notts/ south Yorks, booked up until Xmas though

Rossi46

Private Member
Looks like the vultures will get this one. Shame :buitre::endesacuerdo:

I'm new old boy whats a vulture is it similar to speed skim? New kind of trowell maybe?