Plasterers wanted Lincoln/Chesterfield

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewker9

Plasterers wanted for various projects in and around the East Midlands continuation of work available.
UTR and CSCS cards a must.
good rates please ring lewis on 07974490876.
Thanks

Wait till dictator remove your price , fatarm

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

The only "Dick"tator on here is you @ryan . Why would you put up such ridiculously low rates !!! Are you claiming benefits by any chance!!
I try and be tolerant when your posting on the forum as your still learning but please think before engaging finger on keyboard

Last edited by a moderator:
ebay_penis_potatoe.jpg a dick tator

You dont need to spend less time on here, thats not what he said. Just have a little thought before you post..........one day you could be sensible like me and only post essential information

If your still struggling for plasterers in Lincoln might be able to chuck you a few days give me a shout if your stuck

You dont need to spend less time on here, thats not what he said. Just have a little thought before you post..........one day you could be sensible like me and only post essential information about felching, rimming, jawfingering and mananal

That's why I tune in :)

haha cassie still waitin marra , a think he has took ryan on . Thats why he isnt on here as much , ave heard he has a bad shoulder so lucky he is on day rate he will be back next year

Status
Not open for further replies.