PLasterers Wanted for several projects in South London and South East

Status
Not open for further replies.
w**k*r you cant hack it on price so went crying for daywork

oh grandad stop being mean. i did alright. i did 7 bags a day for a couple of days. but they were kicking up a big fuss about the rendering. and coz they never have water we get paid to sit in the canteen. earning nearly the same as i was skimming. now stop being jealous :)

Are you of Ill mental health mate, were not prejudice on here unless you're flynny and hate White people

Did they pay that on reveals or measure through

it was just 120 a room, which worked out about 2.50 p/m. about 5-5 1/2 bags per room. and they had bulkheads that didnt pay any extra. it was probably less than 2.50 thinking about it

oh grandad stop being mean. i did alright. i did 7 bags a day for a couple of days. but they were kicking up a big fuss about the rendering. and coz they never have water we get paid to sit in the canteen. earning nearly the same as i was skimming. now stop being jealous :)
ok sorry

1 coating is bollox, i only known one lad who could get away with it but he had arms like f*cking tree trunks!! The firms i sub with always tell you they pay for beads or measure through but they never do. Crafty C*nts!

It's bollox because i envy the few blokes i've come across who can get away with it :RpS_laugh:

I'll stick a wall on 1 coat in a cupboard if i have some spare gear but i wouldnt do it on bigger areas. Don't look right and most one coaters i've met, go over the tapes and beads first anyway, so you might as well just 2 coat it and not struggle so much.

But if guys can do it and still leave a decent job, then i doth me cap to 'em

It's bollox because i envy the few blokes i've come across who can get away with it :RpS_laugh:

I'll stick a wall on 1 coat in a cupboard if i have some spare gear but i wouldnt do it on bigger areas. Don't look right and most one coaters i've met, go over the tapes and beads first anyway, so you might as well just 2 coat it and not struggle so much.

But if guys can do it and still leave a decent job, then i doth me cap to 'em

Yer there is no diffence in time.

Get real how long does it take to cover scrim and beads????

hi im all for progress but surely one spreadx75m realistic x3 ie225 ish? so machine faster by 40 t 50 m minus cost?

Hi, I am new to the forum. I am 25 from Kent and have 8 years plastering experience, spent many years skimming units on price work in the South East area. Looking to try and get involved with the spraying with out spending 3k on a machine n having no work to use it on. Any advise would be much appreciated, regards Matt

Hi, I am new to the forum. I am 25 from Kent and have 8 years plastering experience, spent many years skimming units on price work in the South East area. Looking to try and get involved with the spraying with out spending 3k on a machine n having no work to use it on. Any advise would be much appreciated, regards Matt

Matt introduce your self in the intro section and pose your question, you might get a better response, welcom by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.