Plasterers scheme

Staff online

Sounds a con if you ask me no disrespect to any members @BritishGypsum should concentrate sorting out their below par products ffs the multi is beyond a f**k**g joke now. Wish knauf was more available that would give them food for thought
Even with your swearing that's a spot on statement marshy

Reactions: gps
Are they waiting for next assessments so thats when fee kicks in? For the ones on scheme have you had much from it? Not here to bash just a genuine question and if it does go to fee paying service would you recommend it? God I sound like a Bg rep

Well I had a good day :D
@Vincey the breakfast /lunch was good again :bananahappy:
@gps loads to be assessed I heard today
@algeeman that would be telling ;)

@CeeVee sorry they said your finish is rougher than Pat Butchers face in the morning ...........(only joking pal :D) Have you tried ringing them ??
:rock:
Nah don't think I can be arsed now.
I signed up before they put it on the bags. Now every numpty will be trying to join.
I'd probably fail anyway coz I don't use their recommended blue grit or something.

Are they waiting for next assessments so thats when fee kicks in? For the ones on scheme have you had much from it? Not here to bash just a genuine question and if it does go to fee paying service would you recommend it? God I sound like a Bg rep

Its not a lead generation scheme (although you do get some leads) its more aimed at using the literature they provide and explaining the different product s/benefits / guarantee etc to the customer...

.... I couldn't comment on the fees and assessments etc as I don't know

@CeeVee it doesn't stop you using Blue Grit for instance, obviously if that failed or caused the problem it falls back to FEB ...

Its not a lead generation scheme (although you do get some leads) its more aimed at using the literature they provide and explaining the different product s/benefits / guarantee etc to the customer...

.... I couldn't comment on the fees and assessments etc as I don't know

@CeeVee it doesn't stop you using Blue Grit for instance, obviously if that failed or caused the problem it falls back to FEB ...
I thought if on scheme someone rings up about plastering and if your in that area the recommend u cos your on the scheme

I thought if on scheme someone rings up about plastering and if your in that area the recommend u cos your on the scheme

Yes they do but I ment the schemes designed for you to use it on your own potential work / enquiries also not just pump leads to you and that's the scheme if that makes sense

From what I've seen the scheme is there to help BG to sell all their high end products and that's about it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I would mate , if I was gonna be totally impartial it's worth the fee imo, its been big debate between the scheme members over the last week if people will sign up after the initial first free year, if I had to pay for it tbh I would looking back over this last year I've had upskill training for free , a few job leads (a few have been good quality jobs) tested some new products and met a load of experienced plasterers I never knew before and made savings with discount card, Imho I think it's gonna take longer than expected for the scheme to really be good for all on it but I do know there's a few that probably won't sign up again.

Last edited:
I would mate , if I was gonna be totally impartial it's worth the fee imo, its been big debate between the scheme members over the last week if people will sign up after the initial first free year, if I had to pay for it tbh I would looking back over this last year I've had upskill training for free , a few job leads (a few have been good quality jobs) tested some new products and met a load of experienced plasterers I never knew before and made savings with discount card, Imho I think it's gonna take longer than expected for the scheme to really be good for all on it but I do know there's a few that probably won't sign up again.
You throw your money behind everything bg Bring out so your opinion not valued :burlas:

Personally, definitely not! I haven't earned a penny from it. It's a nice idea but i give up on it now. If I'd have paid the £300 odd and received this level of service and had zero work from it I'd be seriously pissed off.
As it is it's makes no difference at all to me so good riddance when my membership expires. Waste of my time.

IMG_1398.JPG
You drive trains so yours isn't either
I'm at my work just now, it's back breaking stuff.

Before any wise arse says anything it's love island on the tablet, heard about all the riding on it and thought I'd give it a watch.

A friend of mine drives trains and I know he earns over 50k a year,can retire at 50 with a massive pension and free train travel for his family for life,sounds better than being a thick plasterer

You all sound like you just want to be associated with BG,it makes you think you are some elite plastering gang and what do you mean you have met lots of experienced plasterers,aren't you supposed to be a top plasterer

You all sound like you just want to be associated with BG,it makes you think you are some elite plastering gang and what do you mean you have met lots of experienced plasterers,aren't you supposed to be a top plasterer
I f**k**g don't want to be associated with them

Sorry mate I meant guys with more experience and better knowledge than me tbh I never think I know it all.