Plasterers rule the world !!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14228
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 14228

Plasterers rule the world!! Come work with a real plasterer for a day and see we and the brickies and chippies are why you are sitting in comfort as you read this!!
Be glad you ain't a painter and decorator!!
We rule though cus we are spreads.. We like x men!!!!

think is rather be a footballer or maybe in a boy band bross or sommat! But I never made it:( but throwing s**t on walls was definitely my third option:coffe:

I was working in a foundry soon as I left school that made car engine parts, i was there for a year then got laid off,I actually wanted to be a bricklayer so I went to 2 colleges and took some maths tests and s**t the one college said I pass my tests but there's no more space and the other college said were not doing bricklaying apprenticeships anymore as they struggle to find the apprentices jobs so they said the next best thing to a wet trade is plastering well I was out of work with nothing better to do at 17 so I thought f**k it and signed up without knowing a single thing about plastering and the rest is history if I could've changed anything i would of told the college to stick plastering up his arse,should've gone with electrics or plumbing

I was working in a foundry soon as I left school that made car engine parts, i was there for a year then got laid off,I actually wanted to be a bricklayer so I went to 2 colleges and took some maths tests and s**t the one college said I pass my tests but there's no more space and the other college said were not doing bricklaying apprenticeships anymore as they struggle to find the apprentices jobs so they said the next best thing to a wet trade is plastering well I was out of work with nothing better to do at 17 so I thought f**k it and signed up without knowing a single thing about plastering and the rest is history if I could've changed anything i would of told the college to stick plastering up his arse,should've gone with electrics or plumbing

I know 1 thing mate...
I'm getting 2 old for hot spicy food and strong continental beer during the week :frio:

I'm hobbling around site trying to hold myself together :(

Stuff plumbing. Worst trade of all. Way to many components and you have to use the right size etc, you need a stores house on your van