Plasterers Required Kent/Sussex/Surrey

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curry

Private Member
We are looking for guys to work with us on various projects in Kent/Sussex/Surrey.

Internal new build float & set as well as skimming
Refurb float and set + over skim

External mono and acrylic work

We also undertake airless plastering which i need to be training people up in ( no experience necessary )

Good rates for the right people that we can trust.

email me on currierplastering@live.co.uk

ALSO looking for decorators to follow behind us

We are looking for guys to work with us on various projects in Kent/Sussex/Surrey.

We also undertake airless plastering which i need to be training people up in ( no experience necessary )

Is it price work mate or day rate.

ALSO looking for easy fillers to follow behind us

hmmmm new one on me easy fillers?

how you getting on with the airless?

Get a you tube vid together mate. Would love to see airless plaster

I am sure Steve will have on site videos.... but here is the official Airless one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4SdNlLNSs

Dan - if you are interested, give our office a call on 01795424499 and ask for Clive (he is @quinns or @Quins on here, but not on much), I am sure he will let you know when work down your way is available for you to see, or arrange for a demo for you....

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure Steve will have on site videos.... but here is the official Airless one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4SdNlLNSs

Dan - if you are interested, give our office a call on 01795424499 and ask for Clive (he is @quinns or @Quins on here, but not on much), I am sure he will let you know when work down your way is available for you to see, or arrange for a demo for you....

Nice one thanks mr lord

This airless sounds good , heard @Curry go on about it alot , is it knauf ? How much r the machines ? Including compressor etc like ready to go ?

And can you get the materials in the uk ok ? Lol or is it order and wait

Hi there CT

The machines are airless spray paint type machines - think you get various options from loads of sources and prices start at under £2k

Materials are all in stock at Knauf UK and readily available

Liaise with Steve for more info, then give the office a call and ask Clive to give you a call (or go to his profile on the link above - one of them is a live acct on here - and you will find his details)

Good Luck

Rich

Ive got a house in Kingston to do in Airless in a few weeks. Its so clean and quick and the quality I awesome. Ive been going though a lots of **** at home so havent uploaded or update our website recently but will make sure I do.

We are using the Nela SF and can trowel a wall up 5 mins after its applied. There is minimal ( next to no ) sanding needed. Getting 25m2 out a bag to cost are no different to gypsum.

This video is a more realistic representative of how it works

[video=youtube_share;pKMZ-__U6aA]http://youtu.be/pKMZ-__U6aA[/video]

No need for any primers unless the paint is really flacking off.

[video=youtube_share;xh-BUdZ4Z3M]http://youtu.be/xh-BUdZ4Z3M[/video]

This is rubbish video I uploaded of the place we are doing in Guildford. We are using a full mesh system as much of the lime work is blown but still attached to the wall and the client doesn't want to take it all off.

So curry,you can use it on refurbs,old painted walls,plasterboard etc,do you pre grit before etc

You could make a killing in London on refurb Victorian terraces. We also spray a whiting out coat and get the painting contract. Make more money do that then the plastering!

You could make a killing in London on refurb Victorian terraces. We also spray a whiting out coat and get the painting contract. Make more money do that then the plastering!
That's what it's all about, efficiency and earnings,, so basically on a refurb,you would get it ready same as if you were to skim it all holes filled in,paper scraped off,distemper etc off,beaded up, ps on beads would you have them set in beforehand,and no need for primer,with the mesh a coat of 3 mm ?

All correct. Beads are set and filled out with gypsum same as normal.

We use a tight a coat as possible so I doubt 3mm more like 1-2mm

John your welcome to come and have a look if you want and have a chat with me and my old man

Is it the knauf spec that doesn't require any bonding agent? If yes then once set up as you say on refurbs it goes for miles, quick turnaround and easier on the body. :RpS_thumbup:

So if I had a re skim of lounge to do or sumet alike I could do this instead and get the right finish. Do I need training ? What's the cost to get started ? Once prepped how long to do a 50m2 room finished cheers

Im liking the look of this stuff. Where are you working at the moment? Would love yo come and have a look and a chat..

Im liking the look of this stuff. Where are you working at the moment? Would love yo come and have a look and a chat..

We are doing a large refurb near Guildford and just about to start a new build near Kingston.

Anyone is welcome to come along and have a look. I could do with having a few extra guys that I could call on that I know will leave quality work. We are turning jobs away due to lack of labour.

So if I had a re skim of lounge to do or sumet alike I could do this instead and get the right finish. Do I need training ? What's the cost to get started ? Once prepped how long to do a 50m2 room finished cheers

2 Days to spray plaster, sand and paint

Is it the knauf spec that doesn't require any bonding agent? If yes then once set up as you say on refurbs it goes for miles, quick turnaround and easier on the body. :RpS_thumbup:

Yes to everything. I do feel knackered this weekend. We sprayed and fully meshed 500m2 in rooms that were 3.3m high and had a picture rails.

The walls were of maximum scabbyNess as well

I love to see this in action, seeing as all I have on ATM is rendering, I'm sure I'll get rained off one day, could you pm me your number and the site address your currently on? @Curry

Yes to everything. I do feel knackered this weekend. We sprayed and fully meshed 500m2 in rooms that were 3.3m high and had a picture rails.

The walls were of maximum scabbyNess as well

Maybe that confirms a source from knauf telling me they have a version of unifinish, not sure when it will be ready though.

Status
Not open for further replies.