Plasterers needed Asap in Tiverton

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I put my number on here a member sent me nude photos of themself performing acts of self-insertion, I won't name names but it was @adcar. Anyhow its on my website so anyone could get it 07870538941 Oli
Oh dear god

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

N

funny u shud say that they r complete dxxs,nightmare to get hold of n they saying in the office that they will return calls n don't!!!the job was a bloody mess n bent over backwards to help them n they fuxk u.how was your experience?
Same worked on there for 4 weeks 3 of us did over 700 hours between us worked Saturdays Sundays and spent a fortune on digs and help get the job done on deadline.

Sent email after email speak on phone and say same s**t even day.

They sacked and laid everyone off who were working direct when job was done summit dodgy going on I think.

Owe me 8k c**ts

Same worked on there for 4 weeks 3 of us did over 700 hours between us worked Saturdays Sundays and spent a fortune on digs and help get the job done on deadline.

They sacked and laid everyone off who were working direct when job was done summit dodgy going on I think.

Owe me 8k c**ts
I'd have to take someone's head off for that.

Owe me 8k c**ts
Shocking that.conts

Never not got paid as soon as squirming and bullshit starts ive made it clear its not an option.
Arrived on some guys drive one morning with couple mates stood by the van with sledge hammers amazing how quickly he produced his cheque book mumbling about some misunderstanding:coffe:

Status
Not open for further replies.