Plasterers, Labourers and improvers for job near Reading ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

stretch

If you are interested in work on long term project Near Reading, Pricework or daywork get in touch.
I am looking for Plasterers with own tools and equipment even guys with limited experience may be accepted. Also looking for labourers that are willing to learn and progress within the trade. 1000s of meters of boardwork ready for skimming. Must have Valid CSCS with health and safety.

You will need to put up an email addy mate people wont be able to pm you yet

Hi stretch basically your looking for anyone with 2 arms even 1 arm will do grannies poles doleites dare I say even scousers lol! Why dont you try spanky he likes working away! He just follow in the van to site !

Hi stretch basically your looking for anyone with 2 arms even 1 arm will do grannies poles doleites dare I say even scousers lol! Why dont you try spanky he likes working away! He just follow in the van to site !
Give the guy a break , he has used the forum to post work ,which some of the guys on here might want

By the way stretch hope you fill your job am sure you will ! Was just avin a laugh ! So keith if your ever in liverpool make sure youve got a baseball bat lol thats a jokd by the way!

Thanks for the interest, I need to get some things sorted on site. If you are interested I can only accomodate one man bands at the moment, if you are still interested let me know and I will call you in the next couple of days hopefully for start Monday.

I know you was, so was i geeze, cheers
By the way stretch hope you fill your job am sure you will ! Was just avin a laugh ! So keith if your ever in liverpool make sure youve got a baseball bat lol thats a jokd by the way!

your ok mate , i will have me hard hat on at all times :RpS_thumbup:

Well we interested but thers 3 of us . Just u said ther was 1000s offm2 ready to go at y u only looking for 1 man bands . Can u txt me the rates what is the job . We can split into singles if u want us to

Bag rat ,dare I say scousers u Fukien will u tell everyone ur a scouser wen ur on holiday u Fukien muppetsmuppets

advanced nvq plasterer available for work ,23 yrs exps on site pricework ,nvq 3 plastering all areas /nvq 2 rendering ,cscs ,van tools ,looking for a start asp tel mike markland 07968160084

Keep your vans well hiden......reading full of junkies..
worked there before.....teenagers with no teeth no shoes and do not care about human rights !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.