Plasterers in oxfordshire???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ianspreader

Just wondering if there is any plasterers on the forum from Oxfordshire area just good to know incase of needing help with jobs also if there is any machine plasterers that I could help out, see how good these machines are lol cheers ian

I'm not a plasterer Ian, but I am a tacker/dryliner/metal fixer. I subby for a big ish firm based in Witney. If you think I might be able to help with anything get in touch on here. I know dozens of plasterers from Witney who might help you out as and when. Where you based.?

based in oxford but work all over, mainly traditional lime work. sub for 'owlsworth ijp' based in henley on thames aka 'old house store'. thru the winter i'm doing modern work mainly oxfordshire, bucks. I spoke to a guy in witney last yeah, runs a firm called ACH plastering or something like that, sounded like a top bloke, really new his stuff. i've worked a lot with k rend, parex products, never machine applied tho. Always on the look out for good spreads when running bigger jobs as the 2 i used to gang up with have moved to essex.

I applied for a job with the old house store few years back really good outfit they got there thanks for replying to the post you can never know enough people in this game lol

i used to be based in Headington OXFORD, then i moved to BICESTER, now i live in Wales and work all-over the uk !! small world ent-it you Oxford bump-kin's !!

i guy i used to employ on the odd pool ,was a feller called Tony Wilkins nice guy and a very good spread ,do you know him ?

Lol tony Wilkins my dad trained him up Geoff short lol what's your name then mate small world

Ian ,my name is DAVE COULSON Diamond Pool Finishers, Swimming Pool Tilers, mosaic tiling, Aquatherm Swimming Pool Insulation, Spa tiling, pool surrounds, Pool Rendering & screeding, Pool repairs & renovations, Pacelite, Coping stones/tiles, Domestic & Commercial Swimming Pool re is my web-site ,i started out as a plasterer in Oxford then diversified in to swimming pool's ,as i found plastering a bit boring,and to cut throat,
at the time, i used Tony a few times to render a few pools for me ,and we got on very well as friends,we boath worked at Oxford plasterers but at different times ,me years ago as i'am an old -boy,good luck with finding work ,it sounds like there are lots of guys from oxon/banb/Bic, on here.........

Lol sounds good work mate sounds good fun, plastering is a nightmare sometimes lol will mention you to tony when I see him cheers Dave

Hello Jack88 I see you have some K rend experiance im looking for someone for a job in Grove near Wantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.