Plasterers Forum iphone / android / blackberry App

Members online

Would you be interested in the plasterers forum iphone / android / blackberry app

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

I am looking at having an app for the iphone users of this forum.... would this you guys would be interested in?

Danny

I can install the app but because i have none of the above phones it would be a bit of pain to check if it works properly....

Danny

well I think it makes the forum easier to use on the iphone this is a video explaining it a bit

makes browsing a bit easier....

Danny

Last edited:
Can't see the video danny.
When I'm on the forum, 99% of the time is on the iPhone, so I'd give it a whirl.
But I can see the forum on the phone same as on a pc or a laptop.
Got a link for the vid? can't see a thing? Couldn't see the other vid you posted earlier- skimboarding.

are you on your iphone now mate?

if you are then you wont see it because its flash and apple are G** about flash

Danny

Wont be able to install it till I get to my uncles so I can test it on his phone....lol

Yes I am mate. That explains that then.
Can I be your guinea pig Danny :RpS_biggrin:

yep.... Not installing anything else this week I have not stopped on this site for ages.... lol I go to sleep and all I can see is green

Danny

So your saying i can't see any YouTube videos posted on here then?
Well that's just flipping racist :rolleyes)

hey take it up with apple.... they dont run flash... there may be an app for your iphone that hacks it so you can

Danny

Hey Nisus, I'VE BEEN WORKING ON A (DOH CAPS LOCK STUCK AGAIIN) bit of software for the past week that
could sort it out. You running vista on the pc ? PM me

Hey Nisus, I'VE BEEN WORKING ON A (DOH CAPS LOCK STUCK AGAIIN) bit of software for the past week that
could sort it out. You running vista on the pc ? PM me

Will it work like the free app hack software you designed?
That worked a treat!!
Pm sent.

its coming slowly :)

I have downloaded the app on my phone and just waiting for some bugs to be fixed....

if you want to watch flash films on an iphone, download the skyfire web browser

haven't used it but I reckon it'll be really slow - read something about it caching films on a server and you access it on a compatible format there.

Status
Not open for further replies.