Plasterers, fixers and dryliners wanted North West

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

barryed

Private Member
All the above required for jobs around the north west. Send me some contact details if interested. Work is all price work

To be fair Barry I think every firm is busy in northwest! It's just time one of them put the prices up you would have the pick of men

The rates are considerably better than the current offered by firms. If you'd have bothered to have asked you would have known that

All the above required for jobs around the north west. Send me some contact details if interested. Work is all price work

Hi buddy

I can travel and stay over no problems... Have my own tools and transport... 07854 824100
Simon..

Cheers

Hi Barry Three gang covering Manchester, Bolton ,Blackburn ,Burnley areas.All cscs holders and experience. Call me on 07811560787
thanks Dave

What's goin on here?! This job is going back to May. When he posts work he has no luck. When he hasn't posted, look at the response haha

I agree gps, what a stupid thing to put....:RpS_confused:....not sure what I was trying to say here other than Looking for a bit of work.....happy new year all!!

Yul be surprised I've just finished with this mob in Sussex who bought 500 Quid's worth of tool s for these 2 renderers give em a van them made em supervisors then 2 weeks later sacked em cause they hadn't a clue wat they was doin

Status
Not open for further replies.