550mm x 20m @ £1.45 per roll

1100mm x 20m @ £1.75 per roll

2100mm x 20m @ £2.40 per roll.

Tools & Machine spares:

D,6-3 P1 Rotor and Stators: £60.11

1m Finishing trowel (Excalibur): £60.00

Size 9 & 10 Gloves: Pack of 12 for only £11.76 each glove costs: £0.98

To Order, please call us on 01242 236699 and quote 'The Plasterers Forum'

Please note, prices will be subject to VAT and delivery costs.

All orders over £250.00 will be free delivery and the 1st 10 customers will get a 1.2m Rule with handles F.O.C

For all of our other products please visit: Plasterers 1 Stop Shop » Plastering & Screeding Machines

Ryan Hill
Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

Last edited by a moderator:
The prices are slightly less than our bulk buy prices or the same in some cases. But the offers are only to the forum members.

If there is anything you need please let me know

what make is your tape, is it dolphin?
and how much is a v2 to hire a day just out of curiosity?

what make is your tape, is it dolphin?
and how much is a v2 to hire a day just out of curiosity?

The black tape is an un branded quality cloth tape. The rest of our tapes are from the Blue Dolphin range. The drop film masking tape is our own.
We don't currently have a V2 available to hire but have lancys and our new diesel machine, normal charges for a diesel machine are £350.00 per week + VAT. + a deposit of £1000.00

The black tape is an un branded quality cloth tape. The rest of our tapes are from the Blue Dolphin range. The drop film masking tape is our own.
We don't currently have a V2 available to hire but have lancys and our new diesel machine, normal charges for a diesel machine are £350.00 per week + VAT. + a deposit of £1000.00

ill be in touch at the end of the month,to give you a try out then.

ive just stocked up on tape etc from DBP from bradford, but once that runs out ill be in touch.
ive got a deisel machine was just curious thats all.
the order will be more than £250 so del cost wont be an issue anyhow.
I take it its nation wide del?

thanks

Last edited:
ill be in touch at the end of the month,to give you a try out then.

ive just stocked up on tape etc from DBP from bradford, but once that runs out ill be in touch.
ive got a deisel machine was just curious thats all.
the order will be more than £250 so del cost wont be an issue anyhow.
I take it its nation wide del?

thanks

Hi mate, yea delivery is nationwide. Let me know when you need the stuff and I will get it to you next day.

Ryan

HP12,CPI GP,all bucket renders, EWI backing renders, dash receivers, paint, multi(only sample though)

Output is enough to keep 2 renderers busy, with a third knocking up. For the size of the machine, its very deceptive in what it can do.

Sorry just noticed you said CPI have you got another machine jasper what's I like in comparison and do you still own one sorry about all the quetions

Spunky, i have M300 as well.

Theres no comparison in output between the two, 300 will outperform the EZE hands down, but it will work two plasterers.

The benefit of the EZE over the 300 is the setup/ease of access/110v etc/no genny, cleaning and versatility etc.

The 300 is a work horse, whereas the EZE can be taken to both domestic and site.

CPI GP goes through no problem, as does Weber M1, though in fairness with any mono i would plump for the 300 everytime.

Hi spunky, just got back from rugby so sorry for the late reply. What's your company name? I will search you and give you a call tomorrow for your email?

Ryan

How much is the EZE and how does it compare with the ritmo?

The EZE 24 is £3599.00 + vat, the air compressor is £450.00 + vat. Then you have the choice of a gene or transformer.

Its 110v and weighs only 46kg. At the moment it is only used for spraying not mixing. A mixing unit is being launched soon, again it's 110v and the aim is to make it less than 50kg.

The machine comes with 8m of material hose and will comfortably spray base-coats, thin coat renders, and a large range of other materials including K-rend, Weber and CPI sand and cement. It will spray up to a 4mm grain size. It will also spray up to 16m + (i will confirm max distance, I have had a mind blank!!), however, works at its best around 8-10m.

We would always recommend the machine for the thin-coat side of work, but it is more than capable of doing the other work.

If you want to have a look at it spraying JUB top coat please search: 'EZE 24 thin coat machine' on YouTube.

I am getting videos sorted of it spraying MPFINISH, CPI General Purpose and Weber soon.

If you want to come and have a look please give me a call and I will find a good date for you.

Hope this helps

Yea you could do that mate, or something like the m tec flotti. Just a horizontal mixing unit. Hopefully the one for the machine will be ready soon. Not sure on price yet. Hoping less than £950.00.

Will make a few calls tomorrow and find out