Plasterer

Members online

Hello I am looking for s plasterer to work with me alongside and also on own jobs there like bloody gold dust ! Work load is a mental and too much for myself to try and get to every job based in essex work is mainly all over London and sometimes Essex
Must have van tools and experiences with sand and cement or damp proofing

Cheers

Hello I am looking for s plasterer to work with me alongside and also on own jobs there like bloody gold dust ! Work load is a mental and too much for myself to try and get to every job based in essex work is mainly all over London and sometimes Essex
Must have van tools and experiences with sand and cement or damp proofing

Cheers
hi lm plasterer looking for work . mor then 15yrs exp . l can start any time 07851620243 .thank you

Ive been working in the plastering game since I was 13 I'm now 27. I worked for my Dad's plastering company before I moved down here. I have a lot experience and i’m willing to learn new things, I have my own tools and a CSCS Green Card. Im a good worker and punctual too. I live in bermondsey mate ive just notice your advertising for sand and cement. Ive done scratch coat and skimmed over render just never had a chance at top coating. Do you want my contact details? I have pictures of my work if you need proof.

Kind Regards
Geraint (Gez)

You’ve already been texting me mate and told me you want 80 a day lol member
Your more than welcome to but I do lots of sand and cement and I’m willing to teach but can’t expect full wack wages when your being taught balls in your court mate

I’d be asking 140 for plastering
here you go mate
Screenshot_20180620-210947.png

You’ve already been texting me mate and told me you want 80 a day lol member
Your more than welcome to but I do lots of sand and cement and I’m willing to teach but can’t expect full wack wages when your being taught balls in your court mate
Don’t see the problem with 80 a day no need to bitch.

Hi There I live in ireland but from London originally I be looking for work in London in the next 2weeks until Christmas 28 years experience don’t mind working long hours as I am away from home have tranport 07760832194

Hi There I live in ireland but from London originally I be looking for work in London in the next 2weeks until Christmas 28 years experience don’t mind working long hours as I am away from home have tranport 07760832194
Here, I put some comma’s in for you! (y)

Hi There, I live in ireland but from London, originally I be looking for work in London, in the next 2weeks, until Christmas 28 years, experience don’t mind, working long hours as I am away, from home have tranport 07760832194

Where in London are you? I have some work, but will be Surrey/London area - Virginia Water/Woking and a few other places. Just out of curiosity, where in Ireland are you heading from?

Ffs 80 a day in London??? Can't get a labourer for that.
There is a beautiful house in london to do £1300 .......front only. The guy had to many plasterers coming and decided to save some money. There is plenty of room to manoeuvre for £80 -;)

There is a beautiful house in london to do £1300 .......front only. The guy had to many plasterers coming and decided to save some money. There is plenty of room to manoeuvre for £80 -;)
I have to re-evaluate my life I think, 80 is 80 so I might drop to 75

Where in London are you? I have some work, but will be Surrey/London area - Virginia Water/Woking and a few other places. Just out of curiosity, where in Ireland are you heading from?
Hi mate I will be coming over from co Mayo I will be staying at my brother in oxted Surrey so if you have any work call me 07760832194 Thanks Gerry