plasterer wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbieg5

squad working in and around fife looking for an experienced plasterer must be willing to travel as our work is all over the central belt must have cscs, driving licence and experiance with machine plastering/rendering prefferd, not looking for so called plasterers or skimmers only need the full packagage plastering and rendering working with traditional gypsum plaster, mp75, traditional sand and cement dry dash and must be able to wet dash and various new renders rates will be respective of how much muck you can apply if you cant apply min 30 good m2 of skim a day on your own dont reply. refrences required!

squad working in and around fife looking for an experienced plasterer must be willing to travel as our work is all over the central belt must have cscs, driving licence and experiance with machine plastering/rendering prefferd, not looking for so called plasterers or skimmers only need the full packagage plastering and rendering working with traditional gypsum plaster, mp75, traditional sand and cement dry dash and must be able to wet dash and various new renders rates will be respective of how much muck you can apply if you cant apply min 30 good m2 of skim a day on your own dont reply. refrences required!

I like those T&C's, it might be me though, but is this forum dominated by the skim brigade??

Good luck though - nice first post!

Love it, about time someone summed up a good spread, be able to screed aswell an advantage. Best of luck Robbie.

30m2 a day I am finding it hard to do 3m2 at the moment ! mind you the job is an old farmhouse with artex panels that I am skimming flat between old timber beams some of which are tree branches and its driving me MAD

Status
Not open for further replies.